KyivBuild 2021, Ukraine
KyivBuild Ukraine International Building & Interiors Exhibition is a leading international exhibition of building and finishing materials in Ukraine. The upcoming edition of KyivBuild will be held from 18th to 20th May 2021 at the International Exhibition Center in Kiev, Ukraine.
Convenient online services are set up to make the visitors’ experience comfortable and efficient. Online registration is open for KyivBuild 2021. The mode of payment is through credit card. Interested visitors can register here.
KyivBuild statistics (2020)
- 102 exhibitors
- 6419 registered visitors
- 306 buyers
- Visitors from 24 regions of Ukraine
- International visitors from 16 countries
- 1st pavilion display area: 10,564 m2
- 2nd pavilion display area: 6,600 m2
- 3rd pavilion display area: 10,596 m2
KyivBuild 2021 visitor profile
People belonging to the following professions will find value in attending KyivBuild :
- Interior designers
- Technical specialists
- Representatives of construction companies
- Automation specialists
KyivBuild 2021 product categories
- Building materials
- Equipment for the production of building materials, scaffolding, formwork
- Metal, materials for the construction of pre-fabricated buildings and modules
- Roofing and insulation
- Finishing materials
- Paints, varnishes, and coatings
- Landscape architecture and design
- Engineering solutions and equipment for water supply, sewerage, ventilation, air conditioning, and alternative energy sources
- Professional construction tools, fastening systems, and garden tools
The Buyer’s Program at the KyivBuild exhibition is a free service for visitors. It helps visitors in finding partners, suppliers, and products. Visitors get an opportunity to learn about a range of materials and products for construction, decoration, and renovation. In addition, visiting professionals are able to select the necessary products for their business.
Visiting KyivBuild Ukraine gives an unparalleled advantage in the knowledge of new collections of wallpaper, decorative stones, roofing materials, tools from leading manufacturers. Moreover, they can learn about advanced technologies in construction.