Next Upcoming Event
Hong Kong Houseware Fair 2022 | 5-8 July | Home & interior design show
Wan Chai,Hong Kong
The Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF), Southeast Asia’s largest furniture trade show, takes you right into the heart of the furniture industry in the thriving ASEAN economic ecosystem, connecting you with important contacts in your own industry and uncovering new ways to prosper your business.
Informa Markets, the organizer of the Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF) has moved MIFF 2021 from 8-11 March 2022 to 6-9 July 2022.
The 2022 event will be held at the Malaysia International Trade & Exhibition Centre (MITEC) and Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC).
Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF) – Statistics
- Number of exhibitors: 600+ from 14 countries / regions
- Number of visitors: 20000+
- International Buyers: 6000+ from 140 countries / regions
- On-Site Sales Generated: US$ 1.01 billion
- Exhibition space: 60000 square meters
MIFF 2022 – Visitor’s Profile
Malaysian International Furniture Fair 2021 – Product Categories
MIFF 2021 will offer an amazing variety of attractive and modern furniture across different categories, including:-
- Dining sets
- Bedroom sets
- Office furniture
- Sofa settees
- Living room furniture
- Children’s furniture
- Occasional furniture
- Outdoor furniture at Malaysian International Furniture Fair
- Furniture fittings and accessories
MIFF Furniverse is an online virtual exhibition connecting global furniture markets with real-time trade opportunities. Its 3rd edition took place from 20-24 September 2021.
Encouraging businesses to thrive in these challenging times of the pandemic, MIFF Furniverse is a platform for furniture professionals to do real business, build networks and connect trade buyers with trusted suppliers.
Features available at Malaysian International Furniture Fair Furniverse:
- Live Chat / Video Calling: Buyers can communicate with manufacturers directly
- Exhibition Hall: Easy navigation as buyers can find manufacturers through intuitive browsing
- Business Meeting Room: Buyers can schedule meetings with exhibitors and establish contact with manufacturers and sellers
- Exhibitor Lounge: Exhibitors can approach and send inquiries to buyers
- Webinar @ The Stage: Watch live product/service presentations
- The Theater: Watch videos of MIFF Furniverse exhibitors’ product collections
Malaysian International Furniture Fair 2022 – Events
1. Furniture Fair – Opening Ceremony
This event kick starts the exhibition and is graced by local and international officials, VIPs, dignitaries, and various press members.
2. Buyers’ Night
The most highly anticipated event of the Malaysian International Furniture Fair, buyers’ night is a glitzy affair. It features colorful and dazzling sights, good food, good company, entertainment, and drinks throughout the night.
3. MIFF Furniture Design Competition
MIFF FDC offers a platform for young designers to demonstrate their innovations and talent. It also aims at encouraging more newcomers to join the furniture design industry.
4. FDC in Action
The FDC in Action program focuses on providing a cross-platform to designers. In 2021, this program focuses on strategies for furniture design and brand solutions. The program includes the development of a new furniture collection and also market repositioning, providing marketing solutions, and the display of a new series in MIFF 2021.
5. Furniture Excellence Award at Malaysian International Furniture Fair
With an experienced panel of judges, this competition facilitates product innovation and quality. The Furniture Excellence Award encourages designers to come up with furniture design concepts that are creative, original, aesthetic, and visionary.
6. Best Presentation Award
This event at the furniture show is based on the ability of the exhibitor to pull the crowd. Grounds of judgment are booth design, creativity, construction, and presentation of the product/products.
7. Malaysian International Furniture Fair – Seminar Series
A series of seminars and workshops to be conducted by industry experts on topics shaping the industry in this furniture show. This event series acts as a platform for network building with professionals.
MIFF will be organized in accordance with health and safety standards for a safe, hygienic, productive, and high-quality event experience. Register now!