MosBuild 2021, Moscow
March 30, 2021 - April 2, 2021
The 26th edition of the grand building and interiors trade show will demonstrate exclusive products from a wide range of categories.
MosBuild 2021, Moscow Statistics
- Exhibition Area: 100,000 m2
- Show Sectors: 14
- Number of Exhibitors: 1,200
- Exhibiting Countries: 40
- Trade Visitors: 77,000+
- Expert Speakers: 240
- Exhibition Halls: 12
Architects, Interior Designers, Retailers, Wholesalers, Construction companies, Traders, CEOs, MDs, and other trade and private visitors visit the exhibition.
MosBuild 2021, Moscow- Product Categories
- Building materials
- Finishing materials
- Building hardware
- Doors & locks
- Building security systems
- Windows and window profiles
- Facades and roofing
- Wall and ceiling mouldings
- Curtains, shutters, and rods
- Construction tools and equipment
Mosbuild offers great customer assistance, sponsorship and advertising opportunities, and integration with other content programs.
The exhibition brings together the leading high-level manufacturers, experts, and buyers under one roof. Therefore, it allows an excellent relationship-building opportunity for all. As a result, a great boom in the world’s business occurs after the huge trade show.
The organisers haven’t updated the latest list of events for the year 2021 so far. However, many notable speakers will grace the trade show with their expertise and wisdom. Some of them are:
- Alena Chashkina, Designer
- Andrey Asadov, Architect
- Andrey Beloedov, Executive Director of Sales and Marketing of REHAU in Eastern Europe
- Anna Martovitskaya, PR Director SPEECH
- Ekaterina Cherkes-zade, Director of Universal University and British Higher School of Design
- Ivan Kachalov, Architect, and many more.
The previous year’s exhibition events include:
- Perfect Home Multi
- Forum DIY
- SPACE 2.0
- MosBuild Trend Gallery by AM-Group
The exhibition was held online in the year 2020. However, it will go offline again in 2021 for a more intimate and live experience.
Stay tuned for more information.