Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) has announced that the Summer Sourcing Week that was to be held in Hong Kong in July 25-28, 2020 will now take place in an online version. The Hong Kong Lighting Fair (Spring) and the Houseware Fair are now part of this revised programme for the year. This is due to the fact that the Hong Kong (HKSAR) Government has decided the extend the compulsory quarantine of people arriving into Hong Kong till September 18, 2020.
Summer Sourcing Weeks | GO ONLINE – which features AI-enabled business matching and online meeting functions – is a not-to-be missed ONE-STOP SHOP for both lifestyle and tech-related products including Houseware, Lighting, Home Textiles, Gifts & Premium, Fashion, Printing & Packaging, Electronics, ICT, Medical & Healthcare. It will serve as a one-stop online sourcing solution connecting buyers with quality suppliers from around the world to help businesses tide over the volatilities and challenges currently faced by the global supply chain.
Despite the global pandemic, nearly 2,000 exhibitors have confirmed to join the exhibition of ‘Summer Sourcing Week’ with more than 10,000 buyers registered from around the world with their purchase requirements. In order to help suppliers, buyers and traders grasp the first possible chance for business, we will migrate the physical fair to a virtual platform under the name of Summer Sourcing Weeks | GO ONLINE.
HKTDC has established a new user-friendly online Business Matching portal – Click2Match to help you identify the right exhibitors, schedule meetings and get real-time responses from suppliers. Click2Match uses the latest matching technology to identify potential suppliers. Meetings are easy to manage – with an efficient and effective request, confirm and decline system options.
How does it work:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9871894065
- HKTDC will provide tailor-made supplier list based on the buyer’s sourcing request by 20 July. Select preferred suppliers from the list and return the selection to HKTDC
- The buyer will receive an invitation email with a personalised link to start using Click2Match on the week of 20 July with a full meeting timetable
- During 27 July – 7 August, the buyer can login to Click2Match and conduct pre-scheduled meetings with confirmed suppliers according to your meeting schedule
- As a token of appreciation, gifts coupon will be offered after the completion of 4 meetings
As a token of appreciation for your participation at the business matching, HKTDC is offering a Maximum of USD100 gift coupon upon completion of at least 4 Virtual Meetings.
If the meetings are conducted at Buyer’s own preferred venue instead of HKTDC’s Branches Offices, HKTDC will offer USD50 Gift Coupon instead.