The Spruce-Pine-Fir (SPF) group is a mix of Engelmann Spruce, Lodgepole Pine and Subalpine Fir. SPF has a high strength-to-weight ratio and is primarily used for framing in North American housing. Due to its dimensional stability and superior gluing properties, SPF is used extensively in the flat-packed furniture industry. It is also a great choice for modular houses, interior finishing, boxes, pallets, packaging cases and concrete formwork.
- Good planning and shaping quality
- Excellent nail and screw holding properties with very good resistance to splitting
- Good staining properties
- Great strength and dimensional stability
- Outstanding working properties
Finish- Normal (No Finish), White paint finish (Dead Matte) and Natural PU (Gloss)
Applications- Furniture, Doors, Door frames and Windows, Wood Interior, Structural and Others.
- Stiffness / MOE (MPa)- Airdry 10000/ 10900/ 10200 (Spruce/Pine/Fir)
- Strength / MOR (MPa)- Airdry 63/ 76/ 56 (Spruce/Pine/Fir)
- Density (KG/M3)- Airdry 380/430/351 (Spruce/Pine/Fir)
- Compression Parallel (Mpa)- Airdry 36.9/43.2/35.4 (Spruce/Pine/Fir)
- Shear (Mpa)- Airdry 6.79/8.54/6.74 (Spruce/Pine/Fir)
- Shrinkage (air dried-12%)- Tangential/radial ratio 2.2/ 1.4/ 2.8 (Spruce/Pine/Fir)
For enquiry- Mr. Sanjiv Krishna– 08800492016
Please fill the form below for any product related queries or to get a quote. Please do specify the quantity and delivery location if you are interested in getting a quote.