Western Red Cedar is one of the most commercially valuable species. Its dimensional stability makes it a great choice for exterior applications, making it one of the few wood species that are naturally at home in the outdoors. The appealing dark colour, light weight and soft texture makes it suitable for various interior applications as well. Its flexibility and versatility enables its usage in roof shingles, exterior siding, exterior cladding, decking, greenhouses, and saunas.
- Excellent working properties
- Can be sanded to a smooth satin finish
- Planes and shapes well
- Glues easily
- Has moderate screw and nail holding properties
- Appropriate for outdoor usage
- Stiffness / MOE (MPa)- Air Dry 8200
- Strength / MOR (MPa)- Air Dry 54
- Density (KG/M3)- Air Dry 339
- Compression Parallel (Mpa)- Air Dry 33.9
- Shear (Mpa)- Air Dry 5.58
- Shrinkage (air dried-12%)- Tangential/radial ratio 2.1
Applications- Wood Interiors, Outdoors, Other.
Finishes- Normal (No Finish), natural Finish (Dead matte), Natural PU (Gloss), Oak matte (Matte)
For enquiry- Mr. Sanjiv Krishna– 08800492016
Please fill the form below for any product related queries or to get a quote. Please do specify the quantity and delivery location if you are interested in getting a quote.