The Häfele family business is a worldwide leader in the furniture fittings and architectural hardware industry, as well as in electronic access control systems. Häfele employs more than 6,000 employees and has 37 subsidiaries, as well as many additional dealerships throughout the world. One of them is Blum. Legrabox is Blum’s attractive full extension box system exclusively distributed by Häfele.
About the Product
Is there such thing as the perfect drawer? Free from all that is familiar, focused on the principles it pursues and yet unprecedented in its level of performance. Linear. Sleek. Slim. That’s LEGRABOX: Experience Elegance. The box system impresses with its clear contours, parallel drawer side design, and accent lines as a central design element.
Organizing the kitchen or wardrobe successfully does one and only one thing: makes life simpler. When it comes to getting organized, the little things that can make all the difference. A muddle in the kitchen or wardrobe clutters not only the worktop but also your creativity. Therefore, we desire to have things arranged in an organised way. Häfele brings to you with new range of drawer organizers with three distinct finish series: Plastic, Woode
The Legrabox kitchen drawer and cabinets from Hafele and Blum provide a solution to all your free space in the kitchen. Furthermore, its design allows you to have the best working kitchen drawer set, filled with many compartments to store your food. Not only that, but it looks sleek and comes in a variety of colours and features.
Features of the Legrabox kitchen drawer
- Slimline design: The drawer sides are straight (inside and outside) and slim (just 12.8 mm), blending in beautifully with all items of furniture. The individual parts work together to create perfect harmony.
- Individual branding: Branding is an important part of the drawer system. The drawer set branding helps to attract more people.
- Inspiring technology: The LEGRABOX drawer set uses a new runner system that combines sleek design with good running features. You feel the quality of movement the moment you open the drawer.
- Full load-bearing capacity: LEGRABOX performs great even when fully extended and heavily laden. Even very wide and heavy pull-outs have a smooth running action thanks to high dynamic carrying capacities of 40 and 70 kg.
- Stability for high fronts: High fronts are becoming popular as a design element. The kitchen drawer meets this trend with a new type of front fixing bracket that makes sure of the most strength when opening and closing drawers and pull-outs.
- Design options of the drawer box: The drawer set free design version allows height C high fronted pull-outs to be customized to individual designs. Whether glass, wood, leather or stone — large design elements create special highlights.
- SERVO-DRIVE: With the electrical motion support of the cabinet system, handle-less furniture opens with a simple press. SERVO-DRIVE of the drawer box combines with BLUMOTION for a silent and easy closing action.
Benefits of the drawers
- Easy Assembly and Removal: The new LEGRABOX front fixing bracket enables fast and safe assembly and removal. All you need to do is place the front in its holding position and it will easily clip into place. Thanks to the holding positions, even very wide fronts can easily be removed by one person alone.
- New Color Concept: The kitchen drawer features a completely new colour concept. Also, the usage of anti-fingerprint stainless steel or steel with matt coating gives the kitchen drawer a unique feel.
The new LEGRABOX free design option can be easily combined with LEGRABOX pure. Both options blend harmoniously into every living area, creating a consistent look for furniture in kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms.
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: email@example.com
Hafele – the home improvement brand has its origins in Germany. It all started in 1923 as a specialty store for joinery needs in Aulendorf, Germany. Also, today, Hafele has subsidiaries all across the world, including one in India – one of the company’s top-performing markets. Thus, check out Hafele India products, appliances, and modular kitchen fittings along with the customer care number here.
The Hafele Germany HQ wholly- owns the India subsidiary and offers products in the categories of:
Hafele offers you fresh and unique trends in the shape of its holistic range of door hardware and accessories, which is backed by an established and worldwide known quality-with-functionality concept. Also, these advancements are backed by a solid service package. Thus, they include total help from the project’s selection phase through installation and after-sales care. For our customers, Häfele’s ‘functionality’ details the knowledge, convenience, and solution-based services.
Hafele Sanitising Station
Sensor-operated Sanitising Stations for Countertops, as well as Wall Mounted and Floor-Standing Stations (with/without Anti-bacterial Wipes and Bin) are available from Häfele’s Stay Healthy Range. It also features The Foot Pedal Sanitising Station, an easy-to-use, mechanically controlled type. Also, these Sanitising Stations enable cross-contamination prevention as well as protection against hazardous microorganisms and infectious viruses on surfaces.
Hafele’s furniture fittings remain underpinned by years of research and up-to-date technical experience, including only the most current global trends and developments. Thus, Hafele presents to you our capable assortment of furniture fittings that comprehensively covers every requirement of any home. Häfele’s solution-based approach is backed up by a robust service package, with our experts on hand to assist and guide you through every stage of the process, from design and selection to installation and after-sales support.
Systems for architectural applications (i.e. interior and external doors – be they wooden, glass, or profiled doors) and systems for furniture applications are the two primary types of sliding systems offered by Häfele (i.e. cabinets, wardrobes, and other such units).
Innovative storage solutions from Hafele help you organize your kitchen essentials the way you desire. Also, Hafele now has an organized room for anything you need in your kitchen, whether it’s big food products, cooking vessels, or even the day-to-day needs. Thus, make your kitchen a pleasure to use every day by combining these creative storage spaces with stylish and durable worktop surfaces.
Two unique product lines matched to different market groups make up the Häfele Appliances range:
Häfele’s international line of luxury appliances: It includes world-renowned brands such as Asko (a Swedish designer range of cooking and cleaning appliances) and Falmec (A technologically advanced range of extraction hoods from Italy).
Hafele’s In-House Premium Appliances: Häfele’s in-house premium built-in, free-standing, and counter-top appliances remain designed with Indian cooking and cleaning patterns in mind while maintaining the company’s well-known German quality and innovation.
Hafele has grouped all goods for kitchen sink units and bathroom fittings under its Sanitary Solutions Range. Also, they remain in line with how the Indian industry works. Thus, typical sanitary merchants also sell sink units and faucets for kitchens.
- ease of use
Every light in our collection gives you the most versatility in application. Also, it remains simple to install, and comes with the ‘German Quality guarantee. Furthermore, Loox lighting fixtures and fittings were designed with modularity at the heart of all design. Thus, they offer you the freedom to plan your lighting requirements within your homes or interior spaces with simplicity.
Hafele India Customer Care Number: +91 1800 266 6667