Hafele under its SLIDO range houses a broad collection of wardrobe sliding systems that holistically meet your sliding door requirements for varying applications, door materials, and weight requirements. Hafele Wardrobe Sliding Solutions add a touch of sophistication to your interiors.
About the Product
Your wardrobe is an essential source of your identity. So, it is very important that this furniture is easily operable, technologically advanced, and aesthetically appealing. Hafele Wardrobe Sliding Solutions offer unconditional access and optimal functionality along with distinctive and endless designing possibilities.
1. Get unlimited functionality and design opportunities.
2. The sliding solutions come in two variants:
a. Classic Duo 80 VF
b. Classic 60 VF
3. The wardrobe sliding systems come with a Double-sided Smuso that allows soft opening and closing operations even when a lot of force is applied.
4. So, the sliding system offers a seamless and smooth transition.
5. Also, you can install the E-Drive system with both the solutions to gain automatic operation of wardrobe doors.
Classic Duo 80 VF
1. Classic Duo 80 VF caters to wooden doors of 80 kg.
2. It works as an overlapping sliding system in expansive wardrobes. The doors of expansive wardrobes can go up to 1800 mm in width.
3. Also, it can be installed with 2 or 3 doors.
Classic 60 VF
1. Classic 60 VF caters to wooden doors of 60 kg.
2. This zero-overlay inline sliding door system not only delivers a stylish flush-to-wall luxurious look but also eliminates gaps.
Features of Hafele Wardrobe Sliding Solutions
3. You can install them on wardrobes with doors up to a height of 3000 mm. So, you get bigger wardrobes and more storage space
4. Compatible with E-drive for automatic and effortless opening and closing of wardrobe doors with a slight push
5. Comes with a Double-sided Smuso for soft and smooth opening and closing
6. 1-year warranty on Hafele Wardrobe Sliding Solutions
1. Hafele Customer Care Number: 1800 266 6667 ( Toll Free)
2. Hafele Customer Care Number: +91 97691 11122 (WhatsApp)
3. Hafele Email ID: [email protected]
Hafele – the home improvement brand has its origins in Germany.
It all started in 1923 as a speciality store for joinery needs in Aulendorf, Germany.
Today, Hafele has subsidiaries all across the world, including one in India – one of the company’s top-performing markets.
Hafele India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hafele Germany and offers products in the categories of:
- Architectural Hardware
- Furniture Fittings
- Sliding Solutions
- Kitchen Fittings
Hafele India Customer Care Number: +91 1800 266 6667