Flooring is one of the most important elements in creating an aesthetical interiors space. And ceramic tiles flooring is one of the most sustainable building materials accepted in markets across the world.
Time challenge in tiles flooring
Now, there are some renovation projects where the uptimes are very crucial. These are places like restaurants, hotels, car dealerships, furniture and modular kitchen showrooms, commercial office spaces, etc. You cannot keep such places cannot under renovation for long. DryTiling is an answer to such time-constrained building renovation works.
DryTiling is a solution offered by Agrob Buchtal in co-operation with Trison. The system allows the project teams to put up a ceramic tile floor in record times. Essentially, the DryTiling solution comes with a layer of cork at the back of the ceramic tiles. The cork holds firmly to the ground. This helps the tile to grip the floor underneath.
This does away with the requirement of tile adhesives or other fixing materials has a various advantage such as:
- The cork at the back allows for better temperature insulation and soundproofing
- It becomes easier to work on the floor level when you lay the tiles.
- The process of tile laying is up to 8 times faster over the conventional methods
- To change over to the latest design/usage trends, the tiles can be easily replaced
- One can replace the damaged tiles in minutes – Easily cut open joints, no drying time for tile adhesive – simply insert the new tile and grout again
The ceramic tiles are available in a wide variety of colours, including:
- Natural stone
- Wood finishes
The company has also been awarded the Green Products Award 2020.
So, whether you are an Architect, a Builder or the Property Manager, DryTiling solutions can be of great help to your projects. With these solutions, you can complete projects faster, get inherent maintenance advantages and keep the downtimes in replacing the tiles at a very low level. Also, one can continue other work such as electrical installation, painting or dry construction work almost without interruption because of the immediate accessibility of floors laid with DryTile.