Designers, project owners and installation specialists throughout the world are constantly searching for innovative, competitive, attractive, durable and efficient products and solutions for new-build and renovation projects. Serge Ferrari bioclimatic facades are a source of inspiration for all Frontside solutions : offices, mixed-use buildings, shopping malls, residential projects, public buildings, hospitals, schools, car parks, etc. Frontside micro-perforated composite membranes can be used along with other materials, or alone as the main cladding.
The Serge Ferrari Bioclimatic facades offer unique advantages:
- Aesthetics: 3D volumes, curves, lighting effects and backlit animations, personalized printed graphics
- Durability and resistance to all weather conditions and UV
- Lighter than other materials
- Thermal comfort and energy savings, contributing to environmental construction certification approaches, such as Breeam, Leed and HQE
- Preservation of outside views, while limiting dazzle
- Easy to install for new-build and renovation projects.
Frontside Range Of Products
Frontside View 381
Frontside View 381 is a mesh for textile facades to preserve outward visibility. In new-build and renovation projects, it reduces heat inside the building.
- Thermal protection: Blocks up to 81% of the sun’s heat.
- Durable resistance: Resistant to the effects of weather (wind, hail, UV)
- Visual comfort
- Unlimited Creativity : 17 colour options, graphic personalization, flexibility of materials to animate facades & play on highlights
Frontside Print 371
Frontside Print 371 is a mesh for textile facades. This printable membrane transforms building facades into communication tools, while reducing heat inside the building.
- Resistance and durability
- Thermal protection: Protects against the sun’s heat in summer
- Visual comfort: Preserves natural light transmission while limiting dazzle
- Creative freedom: Graphic personalization, digital /screen printing
Frontside Safe P 35
Frontside Safe P 35 is a non-combustible mesh for textile facades. It meets the strictest requirements in terms of fire safety. It filters heat and limits energy consumption.
- Non combustible: Euroclass A2
- Lasting resistance: Composed of a glass micro-cable structure, as resistant as steel
- Thermal protection: Filters heat and helps to regulate heat inside the building
What makes Serge Ferrari facades so special?
Serge Ferrari’s internationally patented precontraint technology gives these materials exceptional performance in terms of stability, mechanical resistance, coating thickness and evenness.
- Superior elongation and tear resistance – due to high-tenacity polyester micro-yarn base cloth
- No deformation during processing and use. This is because of a coating with fabrics under bi-axial constant tension in both wrap and weft directions
- Superior aesthetics and mechanical durability – due to greater coating at the top of the yarns and a dirt resistant surface treatment.
- Smooth finish, easy to clean, space saving and easy rolling – due to exceptional flatness and thinness