Building a house is not an easy responsibility and even tougher is the selection of parts that makes it. No compromise should be made when it comes to quality, for our homes we only want the best of everything. One such important part of the housing system is the plumbing. The most popular choice these days for plumbing pipes are the CPVC Pipes and fittings. CPVC pipes provide a high-temperature plastic pressure system which is best for potable plumbing needs at an affordable price range from leading manufacturers in India.
Its higher temperature performance and improved fire and corrosion resistance make it a popular plumbing choice for domestic and industrial use. CPVC tubes and fittings come in thermoplastic material, basically a modified version of PVC material type.
Image Source: Mechplast
CPVC Pipes Advantages
- Safety of potable water and long-term reliability
- Resistance to corrosion, tuberculation, deposits
- Chlorine and chloramine resistance
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- Available in a wide range of sizes
CPVC Pipes Application
- Hot and cold water plumbing for domestic and industrial use.
- Hydronic piping and distributions in radiators and fan coils.
- Fire Protection in low-rise residential buildings.
CPVC Pipe Sizes and Pressure ratings
These pipes come in nominal sizes ranging from 1/2 to 2 inches with standard hydrostatic pressure ratings of 400 psi. Consult the specific CPVC pipe manufacturer’s listings for appropriate pressure ratings. These pipes come in straight lengths.
Purchase the best quality CPVC pipes and fittings from the trusted manufacturers in India at the lowest price for your house plumbing needs.
Call us to book plumbing pipes fittings from top manufacturers at wholesale price.