Armstrong World Industries is the world leader in providing ceiling and flooring solutions. The Armstrong SoundScapes Shapes floating ceilings are a part of Armstrong’s SoundScapes range that offers soundproof ceiling solutions.
About the product
The Armstrong SoundScapes Shapes is an acoustical solution for commercial spaces. These ceiling panels improve sound absorption, providing beautiful and functional ceilings to offices, hotels, airport terminals, etc.
|Size:||12cm x 12cm x 0.3cm (LxWxH)|
Armstrong floating ceilings SoundScapes Shapes is an innovative ceiling solution that offers unique looks with efficient functionality for commercial areas. The specifications of this product are:
- The Armstrong floating ceilings SoundScapes Shapes improve sound absorption and reduce reverberation time
- Panel options of 10 standard flat shapes and three standard sizes are available
- You may install the shaped panels individually or in groups, depending on your need.
- The angle of inclination of the panel is adjustable.
- Armstrong provides a complete range of suspension accessories along with the panels.
- Panels are available in 13 shapes that are semi-customizable.
- SoundScapes Shapes comes in 8 different standard colors: White, Shell, Tangerine, Cranberry, Moss, Kiwi, Reef, and Lagoon
- Custom colors are also available even though the shades may vary
- The height is adjustable with the help of multiplane panel hook kits
- Panel weight differs from shape to shape. The standard shapes along with their weights are:
– Square: 4.9 kg per unit
– Convex: 4.5 kg per unit
– Concave: 3.9 kg per unit
– Circle: 3.9kgs kg per unit
– Hexagon: 3.2 kg per unit
– Trapezoid, Left Parallelogram, Right Parallelogram: 4.3kgs kg per unit
– Small Rectangle: 7.5 kg per unit
– Large Rectangle: 10.1 kg per unit
- Soundscapes Shapes are made from a glass fibre substrate.
- The thickness of each panel is 30 mm.
- Scrim is durable and coated with factory-applied paint
- Panels have painted square edge detailing
- Humidity resistance: 95% RH
- The surface offers 90% light reflectance (for Traffic White shade)
- Fire Performance Class A2-s1, d0 as per GB 8624-2006
- A one-year limited warranty is provided by Armstrong for this product
Armstrong floating ceilings SoundScapes Shapes- Application areas
- Commercial Offices
- Educational institutes
- Reception and lobbies in hotels and other commercial spaces
- Restaurant and lounges
- Leisure centers
- Transport terminal (Airport and Metro hubs)
- Naturally lit areas with skylight
Customer care number: 1860 266 7080; +91-22-6285 0800 (Board Line)
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
This group’s history goes back all the way to 1932 in Germany. That very year, Knauf bagged mining rights to gypsum deposits in the Schengen community (Obermosel) in Germany. This venture proved to be a quick success for the company. Consequently, in 1933 Knauf set-up it’s first gypsum factory in Perl (Moselle), Germany. And, this factory is still the centre of production technology for the worldwide Knauf Group.
Armstrong’s product range includes:
- Ceiling Solutions – Mineral & Soft Fibre Ceilings, Metal Ceilings, Wood Ceilings and Floating Ceilings.
- Suspension Systems – Ceiling Grids, Trims, Transitions and Pelmets and Installation Accessories.
- Integrated Solutions.
Armstrong’s dedicated project teams are available to assist Architects, Designers and Consultants for their specifications, design and installation requirements. The company has a presence across India with it’s sales and service support network. It is interesting to note that the false-ceiling market in India is seen by many in the industry as one that is slated to grow at a steady rate. The Indian market is maturing and quality acceptability is increasing.
Application areas include:
- Hospitality & Leisure.
- Speciality Applications – Theatres, Auditoriums, Libraries, Clean Rooms, Language and Music Rooms.
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions Customer Care Number: 1860 266 7080