Duravit SensoWash® offers the most natural form of hygiene possible – cleansing with water. Duravit has now introduced a new addition to its range of shower-toilet seats. SensoWash® Slim offers all of the advantages of a shower-toilet seat and is the perfect entry-level item for those who value purism and simplicity.
- Model No.- 611000
- Dimension- 373 x 539 mm
- Color- White Alpin
- Weight- 5.5 Kg
- 220-240V 50/60Hz,
- Night light
- Remote control included
- With Soft Closure
- Locking function via remote control
- Individual adjustment of water temperature as well as spray wand position and water spray intensity
- Seat and lid easy removable one-handed
- Automatic drainage in periods of prolonged disuse
- Self-cleaning spray wand
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duravit India is a 100 % subsidiary of Duravit Germany. This bathrooms brand with a range of products in the upper to premium segment of the market. The company has a strong presence in the Indian market. It’s products are available at premium outlets catering to the building materials market.
Duravit India has a manufacturing set-up, and is part of Duravit’s global manufacturing base across the following regions:
- Germany (sanitaryware and bathroom furniture)
- India (sanitaryware)
- France (sanitaryware)
- Egypt (Sanitaryware and acrylic bathtubs)
- China (sanitaryware)
- Tunisia (sanitaryware)
In addition, the company has a distribution presence across 24 countries (including the manufacturing base countries).
Duravit product range includes:
- Washbasins, bathroom furniture, faucets, accessories
- Shower trays, mixers, screens and shower heads
- Water closets (WCs), shower toilets, bidets, bathroom accessories
- Bathtubs, bathtub covers, bath mixers, hand-showers
- Bathtubs and saunas
Duravit offers Architects and Designers designing tools to help them plan bathrooms spaces. It has solutions for bathrooms as small as 2.6 sqm. As a result, many well-designed bathroom are possible with Duravit products. This is especially useful for large cities where Architects and Designers find space constraints limiting their amount of design freedom.