Stiebel Eltron manufactures one of the most renewable products for residential and commercial establishments. One such amazing product is the Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump.
About the Product
Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump consumes the energy from groundwater, underground, or air to offer central heating. The green energy product also helps in reducing the electricity bill.
Stiebel Eltron temperature controller, the digital range is for the smooth and intelligent operation of room and underfloor h
The Specifications of the Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump for water and air are as follows:
The heat pump converts environmental energy into heat. Moreover, this pump uses one part of electrical energy and five parts of environmental energy.
- Firstly, the inverter matches the output accurately to the actual demand for heat.
- Secondly, more than 50% reduction in electricity bills.
- Thirdly, green electricity with no CO2 emissions.
WPL 09 ACS Classic Flex Air | Water Heat Pump
- Additionally, it comes in a perfectly matched set.
- Offers maximum flexibility.
- Both heating and cooling functions are available.
- Also, Stiebel Eltron DHW & buffer cylinders can be added.
WPL Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump
- High output.
- Offer excellent COP at a very low outside temperature too.
- External or internal installation is possible.
- Also, best suited to modernization.
- Silent, noiseless operation.
- Retrofit, ideal for old buildings.
- Good coefficient of performance
- Integral electric booster heater.
WPL 57 Air | Water Stiebel Eltron heat pumps
- Also, best for a cascade circuit for demands of output as high as 168 kW
- Outside damage protection by the evaporator.
- Low height
- Integrated electricity & heat meters
- Finally, comes with the dual operation and electronic expansion valve
WWK Heat Pump
- Suitable for outdoor installation.
- Also, comes with an emergency or booster heater.
- High DWH convenience with appliances of the smallest dimensions.
- Sound-isolated compressor.
So, call us now to buy an innovative and energy-efficient HVAC system at the best prices!
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stiebel Eltron – The German lineage
Stiebel Eltron was established in Germany in the year 1924. The company is one of the leading manufacturers of products in the category of ‘Hot Water’ and ‘Renewable Energy’. It is headquartered in Holzminden, Germany. Today, it has a strong presence in major markets across the world, including India.
It’s founder Dr.Theodor Stiebel started realizing his vision of developing and manufacturing products with low energy consumption, greater safety and comfort. This very objective drives the company even today. The company pursues a clear strategy in the production and development of products – for environmentally friendly, efficient, and convenient building services. The company relies on over 3,900 employees around the world and their expertise at every stage of development – from the initial design, right through to the manufacture of the final product. The result is efficient and innovative solutions for hot water, heat, ventilation and cooling.
Stiebel Eltron India
In India, the company is present as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the parent German company. It is based in Pune, Maharashtra. And, the range of products in India are the same as sold by the company worldwide. As a result, one sees Instantaneous Water Heaters, Small Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Ventilation systems, Central Heating Systems, Room heating solutions, Energy Management, and more being available in India.
The company’s products remain backed by a highly trained team of sales and service professionals. Also, the products are available at quality bathroom and sanitary retailers across India. In addition to this, Stiebel Eltron India remains actively involved with MEP Consultants and helps them design and select robust solutions for projects across India.
Major Product Categories:
Stiebel Eltron India Customer Care Number – +91 20 67 48 0928