Magnum is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Company established their operations in the year 1988, as one of the reputed manufacturers, exporters, importers, traders, distributors and suppliers of a gigantic assemblage of Architectural Hardware. Their product series comprise of a wide range of products which include digital lock, fingerprint identification lock, digital locks numeric touch screen and handle, access control & time attendance, electronic cabinet lock and digital lock with remote, Brass Hinges, Window & Door Handles and Stainless Steel Hinges that are manufactured in accordance with the existent industry standards and norms. Their products are imported from Germany, France, Italy and Australia.
- There is no track on the ground.
- Total weight of the gate 80 kg to 1100 kg.
- The tubular track is either welded or screwed to the gate.
- The gate slides on two carriages, which are fixed on a concrete block located on the push back side.
- According to the opening position of the gate, the carriages are in contact with either the upper or the lower part of the track to ensure a perfect balance.
- The wheels are in constant contact with the top and the bottom of the track limiting the clearance to a minimum (PAF series)
- No risk of ground deformation due to the weather changes.
- The gate can be installed on a non-stabilized ground (grass,gravel,mound ….)
- The ground can be not perfectly horizontal.
- Length- shaft center distance B+1 m (50cm on each site)
- Width- 50 cm
- Depth- 80 cm
Please fill the form below for any product related queries or to get a quote. Please do specify the quantity and delivery location if you are interested in getting a quote.