Armstrong offers a wide range of ceiling and wall solutions for your space. The brand specializes in high-quality ceiling panels with innovative designs and features. Armstrong ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling panel is the latest ceiling solution from the company.
About the Product
The Armstrong ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling panel can control acoustics while maintaining the open ceiling room design. These 24″ x 48″ panels are sound-absorbent. They are ideal for open walls where a suspended ceiling is not required. The price of the tiles (MRP) is Rs. 145 per square feet.
Armstrong wooden false ceilings Specifications: Balanced acoustics for better sound control inside the room. Humidity
|ACOUSTAFFIX data sheet PDF:
Specifications of Armstrong ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling panel
- The Armstrong ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling solution provides superior sound absorption (NRC up to 0.75)
- These ceiling panels mount directly to the structure
- Three color options are available – field paintable, prefinished black, and prefinished white
- Prefinished options have a smooth and clean finish
- These ceiling panels make for durable ceilings
- The panel comes with HumiGuard Plus performance for superior sag resistance
- ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling panels are fire-resistant
- Armstrong offers a 5-year Warranty on ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling panels
- These panels can also cover walls above 6 feet
- These ceiling panels blend in easily with the existing deck.
- The attractiveness of these ceiling panels is long-lasting since they’re scratch-resistant.
- The sag resistance of these panels maintains a smooth and attractive ceiling despite high levels of moisture.
- They come with a five-year warranty so customer service is guaranteed.
Customer Care Number: 1860 266 7080
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
This group’s history goes back all the way to 1932 in Germany. That very year, Knauf bagged mining rights to gypsum deposits in the Schengen community (Obermosel) in Germany. This venture proved to be a quick success for the company. Consequently, in 1933 Knauf set-up it’s first gypsum factory in Perl (Moselle), Germany. And, this factory is still the centre of production technology for the worldwide Knauf Group.
Armstrong’s product range includes:
- Ceiling Solutions – Mineral & Soft Fibre Ceilings, Metal Ceilings, Wood Ceilings and Floating Ceilings.
- Suspension Systems – Ceiling Grids, Trims, Transitions and Pelmets and Installation Accessories.
- Integrated Solutions.
Armstrong’s dedicated project teams are available to assist Architects, Designers and Consultants for their specifications, design and installation requirements. The company has a presence across India with it’s sales and service support network. It is interesting to note that the false-ceiling market in India is seen by many in the industry as one that is slated to grow at a steady rate. The Indian market is maturing and quality acceptability is increasing.
Application areas include:
- Hospitality & Leisure.
- Speciality Applications – Theatres, Auditoriums, Libraries, Clean Rooms, Language and Music Rooms.
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions Customer Care Number: 1860 266 7080