Dormakaba has brought a versatile range of sliding door operators. Their latest range of Dormakaba Sliding Door Operators is extremely advanced and upgraded to match the requirements of a safety door design. To avoid unnecessary contact, Dormakaba has introduced the CS 80 Magneo Sliding Door Operator.
About the Product:
The CS 80 Magneo Sliding Door Operator is a magnetic door slider for all types of door designs. It exhibits hi-tech operational behaviours. It is automatic and works magnetically. The touch-less and soundless features of the Dormakaba Sliding Door Operator, make it an ideal product for a modular home. The slider door operator can be used anywhere in the building from the modular kitchen to the office.
An automatic sliding door opener is typically used for outside spaces, it operates with a sensor and automatically opens the door- and at the budget price range. It uses a magnetic and contactless shear wave of linear DC motor. Therefore provides silent operation and reliability.
The CS 80 Magneo Automatic Sliding Door Opener:
- Driven by a linear DC motor. Also, flexible and versatile.
- Suitable for internal application for single leaf, door panel weight up to 80kg.
- So, Looks minimalistic and adds to the aesthetics of the door design.
CS 80 Magneo Door Specifications:
- The sensor door uses a magnetic sliding mechanism
- The Dormakaba Sliding Door Opener can be used in single panel door designs only.
- The outside sensor Door width must be from 650 to 1060 mm
- Comes with a silent operating behaviour. Therefore, it is suitable for areas with low noise levels.
- MAGNEO offers the twin benefits of almost silent operation and the ultimate reliability
- Door Operator size: 62 mm.
- Uses-escape routes and emergency exits.
- It is suitable for both, in-wall (corridor) and on-wall (face-fix) installation.
- Additionally compliant with DIN 18650 and EN 16005
- Extra sensitive driving characteristics respond immediately to any obstructions, ensuring excellent protection
- The modular operator kit comes in three different lengths.
- Secondly, the modular system of the operator can convert any door into an automatic, contactless door.
- The Dormakaba door system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles.
- Also, it is easy to install and operate.
So, call us to know more about the sliding door opener with a sensor and check their price.
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: Support@buildingandinteriors.com
dormakaba is a Switzerland-headquartered technology player and a market-leader in the access control systems and security solutions markets across the world. For many Architects and Consultants, the brand is also synonymous with the category of ‘door closers’. Today, as the markets have moved into high-technology access control systems, the company continues to remain at the top of the pyramid in innovations in the market.
The Covid19 pandemic has pushed the world into adopting technologies that allow ‘touch-free’ people management across doors. dormakaba has a wide range of solutions for homes, small businesses and large corporate environments to allow for the requirements of the times. In the brand’s portfolio, there is a complete solution package, both in terms of the hardware and the software (smart door solutions).
The company has a wide range of solutions in the following categories:
The company has some specific solutions for the Indian market as well, including solutions for the retrofit market.
dormakaba India Customer Care Number: 1800 121 6414