Pidilite’s Dr. Fixit Raincoat is composed of high quality acrylic emulsion polymer, light fast & weather durable pigments, properly selected & graded fine fillers, many additives & water as a medium. It is used as a waterproofing & protective coating for exterior walls of the buildings because it forms higher film thickness, has excellent flexibility, breathing properties, water resistance, crack-bridging ability, weathering durability and an excellent resistance to the growth of microorganisms.
Features & Benefits:
- Film thickness – Higher film thickness provides resistance to the movements of structures, gives crack bridging ability & waterproofing properties.
- Flexibility – Flexible and covers hairline cracks(upto 0.5 mm) effectively so that no ingress of water.
- Toughness – Tough films withstands wind driven rain.
- Elasticity– High elasticity easily withstands stress caused by thermal expansion & contraction (>100% elongation at 110-120 micron DFT). } Ready to use – No dilution is required hence ensures desired film thickness built-up without affecting the performance. } Microbial resistance – Resistance to fungus and algae hence maintains the aesthetic value.
- UV resistant – Resistance to UV (Sun light) hence coating has longer life.
- Dirt pick up – Very low dirt pick up & can be cleaned easily hence maintains the aesthetics.
- Breathability – Permeable to water vapour.
- Ease of application – User friendly, easily applicable by brush, roller or spray.
- Toxicity – It is Non-toxic.