|View Catelogue for Vertical Water Heaters:|
|View Catelogue for Horizontal Water Heaters:|
Stiebel Eltron presents small electric water heaters, these give an instant water heating experience and made with superior quality material to give a long-lasting service period, all in an affordable price range. Moreover, the Stiebel Eltron heater range offers two types- horizontal and vertical units, both units are designed to suit every Indian household. The horizontal units are perfect for floor installation while vertical units can be wall-mounted. So, the wall and floor mounted cylinders water heaters by Stiebel Eltron for the bathroom or even kitchen can be your best friend in winter to provide you with hot water every time!
- Firstly, the steel tank of the water heater has a powder enamelled coating. As a result, the heaters get maximum corrosion resistance.
- So, for additional corrosion protection, the appliance comes with a highly effective magnesium anode.
- Also, the heaters integrate with high limit safety cut-out for more effective safety.
- Moreover, these models shut down at 93 degrees Celsius.
- Additionally, safety received by operating status and power supply indicator.
- Also, temperature adjustment up to 75 degrees Celsius.
- Additionally, installation convenience, provided with wall plugs and a safety valve.
- Moreover, the water tanks are pressure-tested appliances.
- So, the horizontal heater unit can also be placed on the floor.
- Also, you can safely wall-mount the vertical heaters units.
Horizontal Stiebel Eltron Water heaters range
Vertical Small Water heaters range
So, call us now to know about the price listing of Stiebel Eltron electric instant water heaters for the bathroom!
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: email@example.com
Stiebel Eltron – The German lineage
Stiebel Eltron was established in Germany in the year 1924. The company is one of the leading manufacturers of products in the category of ‘Hot Water’ and ‘Renewable Energy’. It is headquartered in Holzminden, Germany. Today, it has a strong presence in major markets across the world, including India.
It’s founder Dr.Theodor Stiebel started realizing his vision of developing and manufacturing products with low energy consumption, greater safety and comfort. This very objective drives the company even today. The company pursues a clear strategy in the production and development of products – for environmentally friendly, efficient, and convenient building services. The company relies on over 3,900 employees around the world and their expertise at every stage of development – from the initial design, right through to the manufacture of the final product. The result is efficient and innovative solutions for hot water, heat, ventilation and cooling.
Stiebel Eltron India
In India, the company is present as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the parent German company. It is based in Pune, Maharashtra. And, the range of products in India are the same as sold by the company worldwide. As a result, one sees Instantaneous Water Heaters, Small Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Ventilation systems, Central Heating Systems, Room heating solutions, Energy Management, and more being available in India.
The company’s products remain backed by a highly trained team of sales and service professionals. Also, the products are available at quality bathroom and sanitary retailers across India. In addition to this, Stiebel Eltron India remains actively involved with MEP Consultants and helps them design and select robust solutions for projects across India.
Major Product Categories:
Stiebel Eltron India Customer Care Number – +91 20 67 48 0928