You don’t have to blow the budget for a new bathroom. All bathroom designs require an effective plumbing design, however, plumbing changes while renovating can be expensive. So, here are 7 tips that will help you cut down your plumbing cost while designing or renovating your bathroom.
- Stick to a practical layout
- Get your design approved by an industry professional
- Try not to disturb the existing locations of plumbing & bathroom fixtures
- Determine the scope of work with the contractor
- Opt for part tiling to save on material & labour
- Select quality materials within your budget
- Reuse items that are still in working conditions
Image Source: Vaillancourt Plumbing
Click here to buy high-quality plumbing fittings at Best Price!