Armstrong World Industries is a pioneer in world-class ceiling solutions. The smooth white laminated range by Armstrong is a great option for commercial areas.
About the product
Armstrong Optra is a false ceiling solution for places that require noise reduction. It comes in White (standard), Black (standard), and RAL-coordinated colors. The price of the product (MRP) is Rs. 558 per unit.
Specifications of Armstrong ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling panel The Armstrong ACOUSTAFFIX ceiling solution provides superior sound absorption (NRC up to 0.75) These ceiling panels mount directly to the structure Three color options are available – field paintable, prefinished black, and prefinished white Prefinished options have a smooth and clean finish These ceiling panels make for durable ceilings The panel comes with HumiGuard Plu
|Size:||3cm x 12cm x 0.15cm (LxWxH)|
Armstrong Optra false ceiling is a popular ceiling solution by the brand. It is a great acoustical solution for commercial buildings. The specifications of this product are as follow:
- Optra ceiling solution has High Sound Absorption 0.90 NRC.
- The white ceiling board has a high light reflection.
- It has an appealing smooth surface.
- Optra OP is available in 20 different types
- This false ceiling is available in a large variety of sizes, colors, patterns & edge details
- It has a humidity resistance of RH95
- The recycled content is up to 85%
- It offers 88% light reflectance.
- Optra is also available in black.
- Optra OP Black is available in 9 different types.
- In Optra black, the reduced ‘Reverberation Time’ allows a speaker to talk at a normal volume and be understood, making for good speech intelligibility.
- The black skin adds excellent light absorption qualities over the benefits of high acoustical performance.
- The light reflectance of Optra Black is very low.
- Optra Black comes with its set of matching black grids offering a complete system.
- The mechanical strength is excellent with fibre glass fleece at the back.
- The edges come in three different varieties- Microlook 90, Board and Angled Tegular
Armstrong Optra false ceiling- Application areas
Armstrong Optra is ideal for use in the following commercial areas:
- Open-plan offices
- Call Centers (IT/ITRS)
- Large Conference Rooms
- Educational institutes
- Optra black in theatres and auditoriums
- Customer care number: 1860 266 7080; +91-22-6285 0800 (Board Line)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
This group’s history goes back all the way to 1932 in Germany. That very year, Knauf bagged mining rights to gypsum deposits in the Schengen community (Obermosel) in Germany. This venture proved to be a quick success for the company. Consequently, in 1933 Knauf set-up it’s first gypsum factory in Perl (Moselle), Germany. And, this factory is still the centre of production technology for the worldwide Knauf Group.
Armstrong’s product range includes:
- Ceiling Solutions – Mineral & Soft Fibre Ceilings, Metal Ceilings, Wood Ceilings and Floating Ceilings.
- Suspension Systems – Ceiling Grids, Trims, Transitions and Pelmets and Installation Accessories.
- Integrated Solutions.
Armstrong’s dedicated project teams are available to assist Architects, Designers and Consultants for their specifications, design and installation requirements. The company has a presence across India with it’s sales and service support network. It is interesting to note that the false-ceiling market in India is seen by many in the industry as one that is slated to grow at a steady rate. The Indian market is maturing and quality acceptability is increasing.
Application areas include:
- Hospitality & Leisure.
- Speciality Applications – Theatres, Auditoriums, Libraries, Clean Rooms, Language and Music Rooms.
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions Customer Care Number: 1860 266 7080