Armstrong World Industries is an industry leader in world-class ceiling solutions. The SoundScapes range by Armstrong is a great option for commercial places that need noise reduction.
About the product
Armstrong floating ceiling SoundScapes Blades defines the interiors. It features a sleek and exciting design combined with excellent sound absorption.
|Size:||4cm x 12cm x 0.4cm (LxWxH)|
Armstrong floating ceiling SoundScapes Blades is designed for modern needs of design and sound absorption. Thus, it is an ideal solution for buildings in noisy environments. The specifications of the product are as follow:
- SoundScapes Blades has a modern and linear visual
- It has a high acoustic performance
- Offers 87% light reflectiveness (traffic white color) that create brighter interiors
- The installation is easy and simple; it can be handled individually
- Integration with mechanical services is easy
- The thickness of each panel is 40 mm.
- The panels are available in lengths of 200 mm, 400 mm, and 500 mm.
- Available breadth dimensions are 1200 mm, 1600 mm, and 1800 mm.
- Due to the different sizes, the blade weight varies from 2.4kgs per blade for 200 x 1200 x 40 mm up to 7.6kgs per blade for 500 x 1600 x 40 mm blade size.
- Panels are available in the following standard colors: Traffic White, Shell, Tangerine, Cranberry, Moss, Kiwi, Reef, and Lagoon
- Custom sizes and colors are available on request
- Panels have a durable and high light-reflective finish
- SoundScapes Blades is also available in a curved form
- It is a cost-effective false ceiling design
- This ceiling solution can significantly reduce background noise levels and reverberation time within spaces, thus, enhancing speech intelligibility.
- They provide absorption on all surfaces of the product either as a ‘planar’ absorber (αw), when installed as a linear array; or as a ‘discrete’ absorber (EAA) when installed as separate decorative elements.
- Fire performance classification: Class B-s1,d0 as per N1350-1
- Sound absorption level NRC 0.65
- Armstrong provides a one-year limited warranty on SoundScapes Blades.
Armstrong floating ceiling SoundScapes Blades– Application areas
SoundScapes Blades floating ceiling is perfect for use in the following areas:
- Office spaces
- Reception and Lobbies
- Restaurants and Lounges
- Leisure centers
- Transport terminals (Airport and Metro hubs)
- Naturally lit areas with skylights
- Customer care number: 1860 266 7080; +91-22-6285 0800 (Board Line)
- Email: [email protected]
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
This group’s history goes back all the way to 1932 in Germany. That very year, Knauf bagged mining rights to gypsum deposits in the Schengen community (Obermosel) in Germany. This venture proved to be a quick success for the company. Consequently, in 1933 Knauf set-up it’s first gypsum factory in Perl (Moselle), Germany. And, this factory is still the centre of production technology for the worldwide Knauf Group.
Armstrong’s product range includes:
- Ceiling Solutions – Mineral & Soft Fibre Ceilings, Metal Ceilings, Wood Ceilings and Floating Ceilings.
- Suspension Systems – Ceiling Grids, Trims, Transitions and Pelmets and Installation Accessories.
- Integrated Solutions.
Armstrong’s dedicated project teams are available to assist Architects, Designers and Consultants for their specifications, design and installation requirements. The company has a presence across India with it’s sales and service support network. It is interesting to note that the false-ceiling market in India is seen by many in the industry as one that is slated to grow at a steady rate. The Indian market is maturing and quality acceptability is increasing.
Application areas include:
- Hospitality & Leisure.
- Speciality Applications – Theatres, Auditoriums, Libraries, Clean Rooms, Language and Music Rooms.
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions Customer Care Number: 1860 266 7080