Blum helps you translate your ideas into top-quality solutions to enhance the quality of living. It delivers a wide range of products, comprehensive advice, and a well-thought-out approach. One of their products is the Blum hinge door- Clip top BLUMOTION
About the Product
Clip top BLUMOTION combines innovative technology, award-winning design and top quality motion within the smallest space, for soft-close BLUMOTION has been seamlessly integrated into the boss. Impeccable, clock-like precision. Integrated soft close is innovative technology at its best. Effective and integral to delivering soft and effortless closing to cabinet doors.
Blum soft close hinge for kitchen cabinet doors are very useful and all in the budget price range. CLIP top BLUMOTION combines innovative technology, award-winning design and top quality motion within the smallest space, for soft-close BLUMOTION has been seamlessly integrated into the boss.
Features of hinge for kitchen cabinet doors:
- Perfect motion for every door- Soft-close BLUMOTION adapts to the dynamics of every door. So all doors have a smooth closing action regardless of size, weight or force with which you close them.
- Soft-close geared to your needs- Additionally, the BLUMOTION feature can be deactivated to ensure that even smaller or lighter doors boast top-quality motion.
- Creating new possibilities- The 110° hinge allows you to implement thicker doors of up to 24 mm – depending on the application. Therefore new pivoting point prevents collision with the cabinet front edge when the door is open.
- Shallow boss drilling depth- The CLIP top BLUMOTION 107° hinge requires impressively little drilling depth (just 11.5 mm). So the hinge is suitable for thin door depths of 15 mm or more.
- Standard application- front thickness 24mm
- Wide angled applications- for cabinets with wide opening
- Profile door applications- for thick doors
- Blind corner applications- for inset or overlay blind corner
- Aluminium frame- for doors
- glassdoor- bathroom mirror cabinet
- Angled applications- for hinge between -50 to +50 degrees Celcius.
Click Here to see the complete range.
Call us to know more about the soft close hinge door for the kitchen cabinet- all in the budget price range.
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: Support@buildingandinteriors
Blum India is synonymous with innovation in kitchen, hardworking personnel, and a global presence. The company was formed on March 1, 1952, by Julius Blum. A horseshoe stud was his first product. Today, the company is one of the world’s major furniture fittings makers. The Austrian manufacturer makes innovative furniture fittings.
Kitchens must be able to withstand the rigours of daily use. As a result, it’s critical that they not only look good but also function well. For years, Blum has been researching the demands of kitchen users all over the world, and they’re always coming up with innovative ways to make modern kitchens even more functional. Functional cabinets make it easier to utilize the kitchen on a daily basis and maximize the amount of space available.
- Lift systems
- Hinge systems
- Runner systems
- Box systems
- Inner diving systems
- Cabinet applications
- Motion technologies
- Assembly devices
- Locking system
Innovative products by Blum
The brand manufactures creative designs for functional fittings & solutions. Also, the products make use of a well-thought-out approach and comprehensive advice. The brand improves quality and efficiency of the furniture through its exceptional range of fittings. Also, the brand develops high-quality products. Some such innovative furniture fittings are:
- Space step
- Pull-out shelf lock for TANDEM and MOVENTO shelves
- AVENTOS HK top
- BLUMOTION hinges
Sustainability at BLUM
Blum is ISO 50001 Energy Management Standard certified so it remains best for kitchen fittings in India. This international standard specifies the finest energy management strategies around the world, allowing us to save money on energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Since 1997, Blum’s Environmental Management System has assisted us in gradually improving our environmental performance. In an environmental programme, measures are regularly recorded and consistently executed. Audits are conducted on a regular basis to