Norbert Wangen’s kitchen cube design revolutionises the concept of the compact kitchen. A single stand-alone mono-block that contains all the necessary elements for both cooking and entertaining, it is a graceful and neat piece of contemporary furniture that unfolds to reveal a high spec state-of-the-art cooking system ideal for limited spaces. A design bring dining, from creation to completion, back into one social space; an elegant and logical response to the demand for open plan environments serving as “living” spaces with many functions. The cube contains individually welded sinks with hand-made solid stainless steel fittings and hob. The rectangular structure encloses an oven (or ovens), refrigerator, dishwasher, cupboard and drawer space.
- Worktop Closed- (L)234 x (W)70 x (H) 96 cm
- Worktop Open- (L) 353 x (W)70 x (H) 96 cm
- Equipment- Sliding worktop covering a 4-place cook-top and a sink with individually designed fixtures made of solid stainless steel, drawer and lower compartment,
- Space for refrigerator- 60 cm wide
- Dishwasher- 45 cm wide
- Oven/microwave- 60 cm wide.
For further Inquiry:
Contact No.: +39 0362 5341