Duravit and Philippe Starck present SensoWash® Starck f Plus and SensoWash® Starck f Lite. Convenient to operate via a remote control and are configurable via an app. The technology is completely housed within the ceramic body. The seat is flat with a height of just 40 mm and the white cover located behind it form a flush-mounted unit.
SensoWash® Starck f comes with an innovative and elegant remote control. Other features include motion sensor for automatic cover opening through the user ID in the seat up to a wide range of setting options for seat heating, for the shower flow, and the controllable hot air dryer. In addition, the associated SensoWash® app enables individual configuration of the shower-toilet. The flush function and odor extraction system may also be controlled via remote control or app.
With it’s new Rimless® technology and an optimized basin and siphon geometry, SensoWash® Starck f provides improved water flow for perfect flushing results. HygieneGlaze® 2.0, which kills 99.999% of bacteria in a relatively short time, guarantees an optimum hygiene standard. The flat, heated toilet seat is made of an especially rugged material and, like the cover, is very hygienic thanks to its scratch-resistant, pore-free surface.
- Convenience of usage via a remote control/app.
- The technology is completely housed within the ceramic body.
- The seat is flat with a height of just 40 mm and the white cover located behind it form a flush-mounted unit.
- Motion sensor for automatic cover opening through the user ID
- Seat heating, shower flow, controllable hot air dryer, flush function, odour extraction, hygiene technology.
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duravit India is a 100 % subsidiary of Duravit Germany. This bathrooms brand with a range of products in the upper to premium segment of the market. The company has a strong presence in the Indian market. It’s products are available at premium outlets catering to the building materials market.
Duravit India has a manufacturing set-up, and is part of Duravit’s global manufacturing base across the following regions:
- Germany (sanitaryware and bathroom furniture)
- India (sanitaryware)
- France (sanitaryware)
- Egypt (Sanitaryware and acrylic bathtubs)
- China (sanitaryware)
- Tunisia (sanitaryware)
In addition, the company has a distribution presence across 24 countries (including the manufacturing base countries).
Duravit product range includes:
- Washbasins, bathroom furniture, faucets, accessories
- Shower trays, mixers, screens and shower heads
- Water closets (WCs), shower toilets, bidets, bathroom accessories
- Bathtubs, bathtub covers, bath mixers, hand-showers
- Bathtubs and saunas
Duravit offers Architects and Designers designing tools to help them plan bathrooms spaces. It has solutions for bathrooms as small as 2.6 sqm. As a result, many well-designed bathroom are possible with Duravit products. This is especially useful for large cities where Architects and Designers find space constraints limiting their amount of design freedom.