Saint Gobain designs ceilings for maximum efficiency. False ceilings transform the room dramatically. In addition to that, they also enhance the functionality of the space. Saint-Gobain develops world-class ceilings, drywalls, and gypsum plasters. The Saint-Gobain Gyproc Mineral Fiber Ceiling Tiles change the look of the room entirely.
About the Product
Saint-Gobain Gyproc Mineral Fiber Ceiling Tiles offer an acoustics performance with improved light reflectance and anti-sag properties. The tiles are made with cutting-edge technology for a smooth finish.
|View Datasheet (CELOTEX PIN):
|View Datasheet (FINE FISSURED):
|View Datasheet (CERTAINTEED SAND MICRO):
- The tiles have excellent sound absorption characteristics.
- These tiles have high resistance to sagging.
- Dimensions of a 15 mm Panel: 600 x 600 mm.
- The fiber ceiling tiles are suitable for 600 x 600 mm grid module.
- SE and RE are best suitable for Gyproc Matrix Grid.
- NRE is suitable for Gyproc Micro and Bolt Slot Grid.
- The ceiling tiles give a professional look. Therefore, they are ideal for office areas.
- Their excellent acoustic and aesthetic properties match with every interior design.
- The fiber ceiling tiles can ideally withstand temperatures up to 40 Degree C.
- The tiles can withstand Relative Humidity of up to 95%.
- They offer a reduced air volume of the room. As a result, get a reduction on the air-conditioning load as well.
- Therefore, lesser electricity bills and energy consumption.
- The tiles reflect and diffuse light extremely well. Therefore, it reduces the need for artificial lighting.
- In addition to that, the mineral ceiling tiles enhance the aesthetics and overall look of the space.
Important features of Saint-Gobain Gyproc Mineral Fiber Ceiling Tiles
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Enhanced light efficiency
- Better accessibility
- Easy to clean
CELOTEX PIN Saint-Gobain Gyproc Mineral Fiber Ceiling
- Surface Design: Pin Perforations on the face side
- CAC: 35dB
- Light Reflectance: 0.85
- Edge details:
CELOTEX FINE FISSURED Gyproc Mineral Fiber Ceiling
- Surface Design: Popular fine fissured design
- CAC: 35dB
- Light Reflectance: 0.84
- Edge details:
CERTAINTEED SAND MICRO Gyproc Ceiling
- Surface Design: Sand finish surface with micro-perforations and BioShield treatment for mildew and mould resistance.
- CAC: 33dB
- Light Reflectance: 0.87
- False ceiling tile colour: White
- Edge details:
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: email@example.com
Saint-Gobain Gyproc India creates, manufactures, and sells materials, products, and solutions that are critical to our personal well-being and the collective future. They can be found in our homes and daily lives in a variety of places, including buildings, transportation, infrastructure, and a variety of industrial uses.
Saint-Gobain creates, manufactures, and sells materials and solutions that are critical to our personal well-being and the collective future. They can be found in our homes and daily lives in a variety of places, including buildings, transportation, infrastructure, and a variety of industrial uses.
The strategy of Saint-Gobain revolves around research and innovation. Our enthusiasm for materials, accessibility to consumers, and abilities enable us to respond to market demands, anticipate future demands, and reduce development time. For more than three decades, we’ve been the market leader in lightweight interior building.
Saint-Gobain Gyproc Product Ranges
Gypsum plasterboard systems for false ceilings and drywall partitions, acoustical ceiling tiles (gypsum, mineral fibre, metal, and glass wool), and gypsum plastering solutions are all part of our product line. A wide range of metal framing, accessories, and jointing and finishing components are available to complement our systems.
Saint-Gobain Gyproc PlasterBoards
Gyproc Plasterboards are the ideal wall and ceiling option for today’s structures, offering high levels of fire protection, mould and moisture resistance, acoustic insulation, and thermal insulation to create modern internal environments that provide comfort and safety for inhabitants.
Metal Framing & Accessories
The spine of the drywall or false ceiling system is made of GI metal structure, while the face is plasterboard. The system’s strength, extended life, and improved performance are all due to the metal framework. Any compromise in the metal component quality can result in permanent system failure. Metals offer value to systems in a variety of ways, in addition to being the backbone:
- Fire Safety
- Acoustic Comfort
- Technical Excellence
- Uniqueness & Design
Saint-Gobain Jointing & Finishing Products
Gyproc Plasterboards are the best wall and ceiling solution for today’s structures, providing excellent levels of fire protection, mould and moisture resistance, acoustic insulation, and thermal insulation to create modern internal environments that provide residents with comfort and safety.
Internal gypsum plastering is a more environmentally friendly alternative to standard sand-cement plastering.
Gyproc’s diverse selection of ceiling solutions allows you to combine acoustic performance and aesthetic design. Also, it combines utility and durability with gypsum’s unique environmental features. Mineral fibre tiles, Metal Tiles, and seamless boarded solutions are all part of Gyproc’s ceiling product line.
Features of Saint-Gobain Gyproc Products
By integrating Comfort with today’s specific needs (performance, safety, flexibility, accessibility, and beauty), Saint Gobain India helps to create outstanding living spaces and improve daily life.
Gyproc offers sustainable solutions for an eco-friendly home.