German brand SCHELL offers plumbing and sanitation solutions spread over the automatic bathroom and kitchen faucets, water management solutions for commercial areas, concealed cisterns, angle valves, flush valves, and more. SCHELL products are acknowledged the world over for quality and technology. One such product is SCHELL MODUS E wall-mounted washbasin draw-off tap.
About the product
SCHELL MODUS E wall-mounted washbasin draw-off tap is a metal-based tap with a vandal-proof metal body, designed especially for public facilities. The tap offers regular stagnation flushes and contact-free operation for maintaining hygiene. The product is not only premium in its design and function but also affordable.
Irrespective of which requirements are placed on bathroom washbasin fittings or wall-mounted draw-off fittings in public sanitary rooms the MODUS E comprehensive product range of sensor basin faucets and automatic taps from SCHELL leaves no desire even in its price range. So, what all solutions have in common: extremely robust, water-saving technologies, attractive design, and numerous hygienic equipment features, e.g. contact-free actuation or i
With the new, contact-free MODUS E Wall mount draw off taps for washbasin, SCHELL now offers hygienic solutions that are optimally aligned with the stringent requirements for modern public facilities. The robust metal design is vandal-proof and features a security device to protect against the deliberate blocking of the IR sensor – such as with chewing gum. Moreover, MODUS E Wall mount tap function of regular stagnation flushes helps to maintain the required level of service in the building. Also, the premium, modern and minimal design of the MODUS E wall mount tap adds to the aesthetic appeal of any modern bathroom. The wall-attached application further adds to the look and effectiveness of the automatic sensor tap. Additionally, this washbasin fitting is also sustainable and a water-saving solution.
Advantages of MODUS E – Wall mount tap
- The contact-free, therefore, hygienic operation protects user health
- Attractive price/performance ratio
- Vandal-proof washbasin fitting with a robust all-metal design
- Stagnation flushes help to maintain drinking water quality
- Flow regulator retrofit helps the draw-off tap to acquire BREEAM and LEED certification (1.33 l/min; as supplied: economical 3 l/min)
- Max. flow volume 3 l/min (pressure-independent)
- Flow pressure: 0.5–5.0 bar
- Operating temperature: max. 70°C
- Thermal disinfection: max. 80°C
- Finish: chrome finish wall mount tap
- Materials conform to the German Drinking Water Regulation
- Energy-saving function: When the tap has not been triggered for over 30 minutes, the scan time is delayed by one second.
- Noise class 1
Product description of MODUS E Wall mount tap
- Incl. flow regulator with pressure-independent flow volume regulator
- Stagnation flush 24 hours after last use and short-range reflex range control
- Optional battery operation. Thus, an easy retrofit option
- With reverse polarity protection
- However, not compatible with SWS/SSC
- Product Code 01 953 06 99 (reach 187 mm as well as battery operation)
- Product Code 01 954 06 99 (reach 230 mm as well as battery operation)
So, call us now to buy this premium quality wall mount tap & other plumbing solutions at the lowest price!
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than 80 years, the SCHELL bathroom fittings brand has been the first option in the industry. Whether it’s for hand washbasins, showers, WCs, or urinals, we’ve got you covered. Whether or not angle valves are regulated. SCHELL fittings belong in all situations where sturdy, hygienic, and resource-efficient solutions remain required, whether it’s for connecting heating, gas, or home equipment like a washing machine. Particularly in sanitary rooms that remain used by a large number of people, such as public, semi-public, and commercial sanitary rooms.
SCHELL, one of the initial points of contact for high-quality fittings for building technology, is also based here. The uncompromising quality, innovative goods, and, in particular, the strive for excellent and sustainable solutions is what our Olpe family firm is known for among fitters, dealers, planners, architects, and builders.
When you choose SCHELL, you are choosing high-quality “Made in Germany” items. And they all come from the same place. Starting with an idea and ending with a finished result. Technically inventive, creatively demanding, and produced by 450 highly motivated employees in two state-of-the-art facilities in Olpe.
Are you looking for a sanitary drinking water system? We have the system you need, whether you have one or 300 fittings.
SCHELL’s wide product range leaves no wishes, regardless of which criteria remain imposed on washbasin fittings or wall-mounted draw-off fittings in public sanitary rooms.
Showers remain frequently used in public, semi-public, and commercial sanitary facilities. Also, it doesn’t matter if you’re in a new or renovated building.
WC flushing systems are becoming more common in public, semi-public, and business restrooms.
Both concealed and exposed mounting options are available. Whether it’s contactless or manually operated.
As a complete system provider, we naturally supply mounting technology for all applications.
Appliance connection connections from SCHELL remain no longer required for safe water handling in the bathroom, kitchen, cellar, garage, or garden.
The brand Schell invented the angle valve. Also, fitters have relied on the expertise of Europe’s market leader in angle valve technology for many decades.
SCHELL brand offers a wide range of heating bathroom fittings, including appliance isolating valves, filling and drain connections, and radiator fittings.