While doing tile laying work check the following points:
- Hollowness: Tap the tiles with a specialised mallet to check if there is an unusual sound in the tile.
- Warping: Use a leveller to check if the tiles are laid in a straight line.
- Tile joints: Ensure that the spacing between the tiles is equal.
- Grouting: Tile joints have to be filled with cement or epoxy grouts to ensure that there are no gaps.
- Slopes: In dry areas, there is no need for a slope, whereas in wet areas the tiles should slope so that the water can drain out.
- Damages: Always check for chip-offs and slight shade variations in tiles.
Image Source: Rubi
If you want to purchase top-quality tiles from the best brands at Wholesale Prices, click on the link given below:
For more details, contact below:
Mobile: +91 99676 32127