As a reliable partner for the sanitary industry, SCHELL looks back on nearly 90 years of experience in the design and manufacture of sanitary and heating fittings that meet real-world needs. High-quality basic materials and automated manufacturing processes are what ensure the quality of fittings “Made by SCHELL in Germany.”
About the Product
With the new touchless fittings of MODUS E, SCHELL offers optimal hygiene standards requirements in public areas. The robust metal design is vandal-proof and equipped with protection against deliberate blocking of the IR sensor, for example through chewing gum. Regular stagnation flushes help maintain normal operation in the building. SCHELL MODUS E is available in the options of washbasin mount fitting.
Irrespective of which requirements are placed on bathroom washbasin fittings or wall-mounted draw-off fittings in public sanitary rooms the MODUS E comprehensive product range of sensor basin faucets and automatic taps from SCHELL leaves no desire even in its price range. So, what all solutions have in common: extremely robust, water-saving technologies, attractive design, and numerous hygienic equipment features, e.g. contact-free actuation or integrated stagnation flushing. SCHELL MODUS E is available in the options of washbasin mount fitting. Moreover, with the new touchless fittings MODUS E, SCHELL offers optimal hygiene standards requirements in public areas.
SCHELL Sensor faucet MODUS E general advantages
- Contactless, hygienic operation for the protection of user health
- Additionally, the attractive price-performance ratio of the bathroom fittings
- Moreover, vandal-proof, robust metal design
- Also, supports in maintaining the drinking water quality thanks to Stagnation flush
- Supports BREEAM and LEED certification thanks to convertible aerator (1.33 l / min – delivery condition: economical 3 l / min)
SCHELL Sensor faucet MODUS E general technical data
- Maximum flow volume: max. 3 l / min, independent of pressure
- Flow pressure: 0.5-5.0 bar
- Operating temperature: max. 70 ° C
- Additionally, thermal disinfection: max. 80 ° C
- Surface: Chrome
- Also, materials conform to the German Drinking Water Ordinance
- Additionally, energy-saving function: When the tap has not been triggered for over 30 minutes, the scan time is delayed by one second
Sensor faucet – Product description
- Incl. flow regulator with pressure-independent flow volume regulator
- Stagnation flush 24 hours after last use and short-range reflex range control
- Optional battery operation and so an easy retrofit option
- With reverse polarity protection
- However, not compatible with SWS/SSC
- Product Code 02 172 06 99 (cold water, battery operation)
- Product Code 02 173 06 99 (cold water, with mains adapter)
- Product Code 02 174 06 99 (mixed water, battery operation)
- Product Code 02 175 06 99 (mixed water, with mains adapter)
So, call us now to buy automatic bathroom & wash basin sensor taps & faucets at the lowest price for commercial and domestic projects!
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than 80 years, the SCHELL bathroom fittings brand has been the first option in the industry. Whether it’s for hand washbasins, showers, WCs, or urinals, we’ve got you covered. Whether or not angle valves are regulated. SCHELL fittings belong in all situations where sturdy, hygienic, and resource-efficient solutions remain required, whether it’s for connecting heating, gas, or home equipment like a washing machine. Particularly in sanitary rooms that remain used by a large number of people, such as public, semi-public, and commercial sanitary rooms.
SCHELL, one of the initial points of contact for high-quality fittings for building technology, is also based here. The uncompromising quality, innovative goods, and, in particular, the strive for excellent and sustainable solutions is what our Olpe family firm is known for among fitters, dealers, planners, architects, and builders.
When you choose SCHELL, you are choosing high-quality “Made in Germany” items. And they all come from the same place. Starting with an idea and ending with a finished result. Technically inventive, creatively demanding, and produced by 450 highly motivated employees in two state-of-the-art facilities in Olpe.
Are you looking for a sanitary drinking water system? We have the system you need, whether you have one or 300 fittings.
SCHELL’s wide product range leaves no wishes, regardless of which criteria remain imposed on washbasin fittings or wall-mounted draw-off fittings in public sanitary rooms.
Showers remain frequently used in public, semi-public, and commercial sanitary facilities. Also, it doesn’t matter if you’re in a new or renovated building.
WC flushing systems are becoming more common in public, semi-public, and business restrooms.
Both concealed and exposed mounting options are available. Whether it’s contactless or manually operated.
As a complete system provider, we naturally supply mounting technology for all applications.
Appliance connection connections from SCHELL remain no longer required for safe water handling in the bathroom, kitchen, cellar, garage, or garden.
The brand Schell invented the angle valve. Also, fitters have relied on the expertise of Europe’s market leader in angle valve technology for many decades.
SCHELL brand offers a wide range of heating bathroom fittings, including appliance isolating valves, filling and drain connections, and radiator fittings.