Stiebel Eltron specializes in technological and renewable products in the building and energy industry. The company provides intelligent temperature controllers for central heating.
About the product
Stiebel Eltron temperature controller RTF-TC and RTF Z2 Eltron offer plenty of convenient features and easy control for comfortable living. They provide pleasant room temperature at all times of the day.
|Size:||0.84cm x 0.84cm x 0.4cm (LxWxH)|
|RTF TC Datasheet PDF:|
|RTF Z2 Datasheet PDF:|
Stiebel Eltron temperature controller, the digital range is for the smooth and intelligent operation of room and underfloor heating systems. Moreover, the digital temperature controller is compatible with underfloor sensors too. Also, these products provide maximum temperature control along with optimum energy consumption. The specifications of these products are as follow:
Stiebel Eltron temperature controller RTF-TC
- Electronic underfloor temperature controller for installation on unfinished walls
- Moreover, has a 2.2″ colour touchscreen
- A 7-day timer can be set individually
- Also, automatic heat-up time calculation
- Frost protection as well as open window detection
- The temperature control system has a standard On and Off function
- Additionally, optional integration into underfloor heating system programs
- The temperature controller system is compatible with other underfloor temperature sensors
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Breaking capacity: 16 A
- Switching differential: 0.4 K
- Setting range: 5-35 °C
- Finally, available in standard white colour
Stiebel Eltron temperature control system RTF Z2 Eltron
- Large illuminated LCD display
- Also, an intelligent menu interface
- Underfloor along with easily understandable programming
- Has a party function for a single suppression of the temperature program
- Automatic calculation of heat-up time
- Optional integration into programs of underfloor heating system
- Individual installation is possible above light switches, sockets, etc. made by different manufacturers
- Additionally, the digital 7-day time switch is programmable to individual requirements.
- Also, the switching times are adjustable
- Comfort, setback, and frost temperature are also programmable.
- The self-learn function tells the electronics the exact start time so that the floor has reached the specified temperature at the required time.
- Moreover, the heat-up time is constantly determined, and the start time is regularly optimized.
- The temperature controller raises the comfort level and reduces energy consumption.
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: 50/- Hz
- Breaking capacity: 10 A
- Switching differential: 1 K
- Setting range: 10-42 °C
- Available in pure white (RAL 9010)
- Preferable to install on unfinished walls
So, call us to buy a digital temperature control system with an underfloor heating sensor grid!
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stiebel Eltron – The German lineage
Stiebel Eltron was established in Germany in the year 1924. The company is one of the leading manufacturers of products in the category of ‘Hot Water’ and ‘Renewable Energy’. It is headquartered in Holzminden, Germany. Today, it has a strong presence in major markets across the world, including India.
It’s founder Dr.Theodor Stiebel started realizing his vision of developing and manufacturing products with low energy consumption, greater safety and comfort. This very objective drives the company even today. The company pursues a clear strategy in the production and development of products – for environmentally friendly, efficient, and convenient building services. The company relies on over 3,900 employees around the world and their expertise at every stage of development – from the initial design, right through to the manufacture of the final product. The result is efficient and innovative solutions for hot water, heat, ventilation and cooling.
Stiebel Eltron India
In India, the company is present as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the parent German company. It is based in Pune, Maharashtra. And, the range of products in India are the same as sold by the company worldwide. As a result, one sees Instantaneous Water Heaters, Small Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Ventilation systems, Central Heating Systems, Room heating solutions, Energy Management, and more being available in India.
The company’s products remain backed by a highly trained team of sales and service professionals. Also, the products are available at quality bathroom and sanitary retailers across India. In addition to this, Stiebel Eltron India remains actively involved with MEP Consultants and helps them design and select robust solutions for projects across India.
Major Product Categories:
Stiebel Eltron India Customer Care Number – +91 20 67 48 0928