The XSquare bathroom furniture range from Duravit combines different materials to produce something quite new. The wooden surfaces of the cabinets and vanity units contrast with the striking chrome profiles that feature throughout the range and lend it an exciting, high-class style.
- 2 pull-out compartments, upper pull-out compartment including cut-out for siphon and siphon cover, integrated base frame legs with height adjustment, for P3 Comforts # 233212
- Design by : Kurt Merki Jr.
- Dimension : 1210 x 473 mm
- Variants : XS4463
- Suitable Products: Washbasin, furniture washbasin with overflow, with tap platform, overflow clip chrome included, 1250 x 495 mm 1250 x 495 mm
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: email@example.com
Duravit India is a 100 % subsidiary of Duravit Germany. This bathrooms brand with a range of products in the upper to premium segment of the market. The company has a strong presence in the Indian market. It’s products are available at premium outlets catering to the building materials market.
Duravit India has a manufacturing set-up, and is part of Duravit’s global manufacturing base across the following regions:
- Germany (sanitaryware and bathroom furniture)
- India (sanitaryware)
- France (sanitaryware)
- Egypt (Sanitaryware and acrylic bathtubs)
- China (sanitaryware)
- Tunisia (sanitaryware)
In addition, the company has a distribution presence across 24 countries (including the manufacturing base countries).
Duravit product range includes:
- Washbasins, bathroom furniture, faucets, accessories
- Shower trays, mixers, screens and shower heads
- Water closets (WCs), shower toilets, bidets, bathroom accessories
- Bathtubs, bathtub covers, bath mixers, hand-showers
- Bathtubs and saunas
Duravit offers Architects and Designers designing tools to help them plan bathrooms spaces. It has solutions for bathrooms as small as 2.6 sqm. As a result, many well-designed bathroom are possible with Duravit products. This is especially useful for large cities where Architects and Designers find space constraints limiting their amount of design freedom.