Ceiling lights come in different LED designs & price ranges. These decorative lights play an important role in deciding the ambiance of the house. Along with illumination, lighting influences the mood of the house and by extension its occupants.
The ceiling lightings are available in many designs, patterns, and budget options. From traditional to modern ceiling light and from glass to bamboo, you can choose from an endless range of ceiling light designs.
However, selecting this lighting, especially the false ceiling lighting is not as simple as it seems. In addition to lighting, being visually appealing, these decorative lights must also match the standards of the basic house lighting rules.
General light tips
- The main ceiling light must be bright. Using LED ceiling lights of appropriate wattage makes the room comfortable.
|Read more about LED lights here.|
- If you are hanging ceiling lighting, ensure that they are hung at an appropriate height. The standard height of lighting remains 7-8 feet above the floor.
- When installing 4-inch recessed lights can ensure 4 feet distance between them and 6 feet distance between 6 inches can.
- While choosing the false ceiling light designs, ensure that they match with and enhance the interiors of the space.
- Avoid floor lighting and low-hanging lightings for bedrooms that belong to kids.
- Choose those lighting for the home that comes with easy installation and maintenance.
- Install LED ceiling lights for homes as they come with new-age technology that makes them more flexible and efficient.
- Choose the ceiling light designs that solve the aesthetic as well as functional nuances of the space.
- Ensure that the false ceiling lighting that you choose is not too heavy for your false ceilings.
- Installing lighting with fans is not a simple task. It involves many wires and parts. Therefore, ensure that lighting with fans is installed properly.
- If you install square lights in a room, ensure that the remaining lighting fixtures have the same shape. The same rule is applicable for round lights. If the lighting fixtures have different shapes, the overall look does not come out well. Therefore, geometrical symmetry is essential.
Tips for downlights
Downlights are the all-purpose lighting fixtures, as they are employed in almost every lighting project as part of a proper lighting strategy. A downlight is typically used to give general lighting in a room. But how do you choose the right LED downlight for your space? There are so many possibilities!
Downlights are versatile light fixtures that can be used for a variety of purposes in the home. Also, they’re an excellent method to divide the room into zones, navigate about it, and emphasize important objects like art. They can be used to give both in-fill and task lighting, such as over a kitchen island. In layered lighting designs, they pair nicely with a variety of different architectural and decorative fixtures.
The higher the ceiling, the further the light source is from the surface to be illuminated, necessitating the use of a specific downlight fixture. The intensity of the light that touches the floor is larger when using a downlight with a tighter beam angle, such as the LED gimbal (40°) downlight than when using a fixed downlight with a broad beam angle (120°).
Image Source: Standard Pro
Downlights for ceilings gallery
Lighting for different areas
Ceiling lights for living room & hall
Image Source: Amazon
Usually, people spend a lot of time in the living room. They engage in tasks like relaxation, playing games, watching T.V., conversations, etc.
Ceiling lights for living room gallery
Ceiling lights for bedroom
Image Source: Etsy
The primary concern of lighting for bedroom is to offer comfortable lighting that allows task lighting. The lighting for bedroom offers ambient lighting. For additional task lighting, you can install wall scones, bedside lamps, and other lighting fixtures.
Bedrooms generally have one center point. Hence, you can install lighting with fans and get wholesome benefits. The lighting with a fan enables lighting and air-circulation both of which are extremely important.
TIP: If you don’t want to crowd your nightstand you can install wall-mounted lightings or a decorative light on either side of the bed as your bedside lighting. You must use LED ceiling lights for the bedroom with dimmer switches. This way, you can control the level of brightness as per your mood and need.
Bedroom lighting gallery
Ceiling lights for kitchen
Image Source: Sparrows and Lily
TIP: You can go one level up by installing motion-activated lighting for your kitchen.
Ceiling lights for bathrooms
Image Source: i.pinning
Ceiling lights for bathroom gallery
Ceiling lights for dining rooms
Image Source: Lightology
However, in addition to the light design, the walls of the dining room must also be given a serious thought. If your room has a dark-coloured wall, you will need decorative lighting for dining room with more lumens as it reflects less light.
If you have an oval or rectangular table, install multi-light pendant lightings. A single pendant or a chandelier looks best with round or square tables.
Ceiling Lights for office
Image Credits: stampinfool
The ceiling lights price range is vast. You can get lighting for home from a luxurious to an affordable decorative lights price range easily. So, all you need to focus on is the lighting requirements of your installation area.
Ofice lighting gallery
|Read more about false ceiling lighting and check out the latest light designs|
Exclusive ceiling light prices and products
Gold & Black Crystal Rectangle Chandelier by Starry Night
|B U Y H E R E|
Ceiling light price: Rs. 56,000.00
Helix Twins Pendant Brown Hanging Lamp
Heracleum Foliage Crown by Ivanka Lumiere
|B U Y H E R E|
Ceiling light price:Rs. 120,000.00
Veli Mini Ceiling Lamps by Lightandyou
Ceiling Pendant Light Price: Rs.24,212.00
Out Of Box Ceiling Lamp by Oorjaa
|B U Y H E R E|
Ceiling Light Price: Rs. 158,834.00
|B U Y H E R E|
Ceiling Light Price: Rs. 8085.00
Looper Rose Gold by Jainsons Emporio
|B U Y H E R E|
Ceiling Light Price: Rs. 73,200.00
Ceiling Pendant Light Price: Rs.7,699.00
Lightandyou Dome 90 Suspension Lamp
Ceiling Chandelier Light Price: Rs. 3,58,427.00
Unicun Floating Cloud Chandelier Lights
Cloud Light Price: Rs. 20,243.39
TISVA Neo Moda Fusion Pendant Light
Pendant Light Price: Rs. 29,995.00
Eglo Sambatello spotlight
Spotlight Price: Rs. 7,890.00
So, one must not make one-dimensional decisions. There are a lot of aspects that need equal attention.
Also, the location of the lighting for homes, their shadow areas, their wiring, and the demands of different areas must be understood thoroughly before buying lighting.
|If you want to buy top-quality ceiling lights from the best brands, click on the link given below to check your options and submit your inquiries:|
For more details, contact below:
Mobile: +91 99676 32127