Blum helps you translate your ideas into top-quality solutions to enhance the quality of living. It delivers a wide range of products, comprehensive advice, and a well-thought-out approach. One of their products is the Blum Orga-Line Inner Dividing System.
About the Product
The high-quality inner dividing system works wonders on the interiors of drawers and high fronted pull-outs. No matter whether cutlery, bottles, pots or pans – everything is nicely tidied away. Give yourself clear visibility and tailor your storage space to your needs. ORGA-LINE’s containers and utensil dividers for drawers and its cross and longside dividers for pull-outs give you huge scope for designing and organising furniture interiors. Components match all TANDEMBOX lines, MOVENTO and TANDEM.
Blum‘s drawer divider or organizer for the kitchen provides amazing and easy access to items indifferent drawer application. They are available in normal lengths of 450 to 650 mm. ORGA-LINE’s containers and utensil dividers for drawers give scope for designing and organising furniture interiors.
Features of ORGA-LINE Drawer Divider
- Practical Flexibility– ORGA-LINE containers, longside and cross dividers are freely adjusted to suit contents, delivering organisation to drawers and high fronted pull-outs.
- Practical Visibility- ORGA-LINE gives you clear visibility. It keeps everything nice and tidy and securely holds large storage items. Everything is within easy reach.
- Practical Accessories– ORGA-LINE drawer organizer for the kitchen accessories make kitchen chores easier and organise interiors. The film dispenser and spice, knife and plate holders ensure that everything is exactly where it should be. And, quickly cleared away once done.
- Practical Clean-up- Children’s sticky fingers leave marks. Sounds familiar? No problem with ORGA-LINE. Cleaning the high-quality stainless steel containers is simple and does no harm to the material. So, easy to wash with a dishwasher.
ORGA-LINE for high fronted pull-outs
It provides secure storage and for objects in a different pull-out application. There is a range of ORGA-LINE drawer divider organizer like TANDEM BOX intivo, antaro and plus. TANDEM BOX intivo is suitable for high fronted pull-outs. Antaro has three types namely cross divider height C, D and Cross gallery. TANDEM BOX plus also has three types like aluminium cross dividers, longside and cross galleries.
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: Support@buildingandinteriors.com
Blum India is synonymous with innovation in kitchen, hardworking personnel, and a global presence. The company was formed on March 1, 1952, by Julius Blum. A horseshoe stud was his first product. Today, the company is one of the world’s major furniture fittings makers. The Austrian manufacturer makes innovative furniture fittings.
Kitchens must be able to withstand the rigours of daily use. As a result, it’s critical that they not only look good but also function well. For years, Blum has been researching the demands of kitchen users all over the world, and they’re always coming up with innovative ways to make modern kitchens even more functional. Functional cabinets make it easier to utilize the kitchen on a daily basis and maximize the amount of space available.
- Lift systems
- Hinge systems
- Runner systems
- Box systems
- Inner diving systems
- Cabinet applications
- Motion technologies
- Assembly devices
- Locking system
Innovative products by Blum
The brand manufactures creative designs for functional fittings & solutions. Also, the products make use of a well-thought-out approach and comprehensive advice. The brand improves quality and efficiency of the furniture through its exceptional range of fittings. Also, the brand develops high-quality products. Some such innovative furniture fittings are:
- Space step
- Pull-out shelf lock for TANDEM and MOVENTO shelves
- AVENTOS HK top
- BLUMOTION hinges
Sustainability at BLUM
Blum is ISO 50001 Energy Management Standard certified so it remains best for kitchen fittings in India. This international standard specifies the finest energy management strategies around the world, allowing us to save money on energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Since 1997, Blum’s Environmental Management System has assisted us in gradually improving our environmental performance. In an environmental programme, measures are regularly recorded and consistently executed. Audits are conducted on a regular basis to