As a reliable partner for the sanitary industry, SCHELL looks back on nearly 90 years of experience in the design and manufacture of sanitary and heating fittings that meet real-world needs. High-quality basic materials and automated manufacturing processes are what ensure the quality of fittings “Made by SCHELL in Germany.”
About The Product
The new MODUS Trend E is particularly designed to suit the need of public areas. The contactless operation reduces the risk of contact infections when washing hands and thus helps to protect the health of its users. The sturdy metal construction is Vandal-proof and with protection against deliberate blockage of the IR sensor, for example by chewing gum.
With the new, contact-free MODUS E Wall mount draw off taps for washbasin, SCHELL now offers hygienic solutions that are optimally aligned with the stringent requirements for modern public facilities. The robust metal design is vandal-proof and features a security device to protect against the deliberate blocking of the IR sensor – such as with chewing gum. Moreover, MODUS E Wall mount tap function of regular stagnation flushes helps to maintai
SCHELL presents you with its automatic washbasin automatic bathroom faucet range MODUS Trend which is an effective solution for hygiene and sanitization. Also, these bathroom automatic tap faucets are made with premium quality material and equipped with IR sensor technology that enables its automatic operation, making them on and off service- touchless and contactless, all while fitting a budget price. Moreover, they are vandal-proof due to their robust metal design with reverse polarity protection, thus perfect as commercial bathroom fittings. Additionally, this washbasin fitting is also sustainable and a water-saving solution that is modern in look and also affordable.
The Features of SCHELL automatic faucets
- Contactless, hygienic operation for the protection of user health
- Additionally, an attractive price-performance ratio
- Vandal-proof, robust metal design with reverse polarity protection
- Moreover, protection against deliberate blocking of the IR sensor
- Also, flow regulator retrofit helps to acquire BREEAM and LEED certification (1.33 l/min; as supplied: economical 3 l/min).
SCHELL Automatic faucet technical specifications
- Flow rate: max. 3 l / min at 3 bar, independent of pressure
- Flow pressure: 0.5-5.0 bar
- Operating temperature: max. 70 ° C
- Thermal disinfection: max. 80 ° C
- Surface: chrome
- Also, materials conform to the German Drinking Water Ordinance
- Energy-saving features
- Noise class 1
- Automatic faucet – MODUS Trend E HD-K: Electronic wash basin tap for cold water and pre-mixed water, battery or mains operation.
- MODUS Trend E HD-M: Electronic wash basin tap with mixer shaft, battery or mains operation.
- Incl. flow regulator with pressure-independent flow volume regulator.
- Not compatible with SWS/SSC.
- Home Bathrooms
- Public Bathrooms
- Also, commercial Buildings like Hotels and Institutions
Automatic faucet – Versions
- Product Code – 02 168 06 99 (cold water, battery operation)
- Product Code – 02 169 06 99 (cold water, with mains adapter)
- Product Code – 02 170 06 99 (mixed water, battery operation)
- Product Code – 02 171 06 99 (mixed water, with mains adapter)
So, call us now to buy automatic tap/faucets for domestic & commercial bathroom use at the lowest price!
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: email@example.com
For more than 80 years, the SCHELL bathroom fittings brand has been the first option in the industry. Whether it’s for hand washbasins, showers, WCs, or urinals, we’ve got you covered. Whether or not angle valves are regulated. SCHELL fittings belong in all situations where sturdy, hygienic, and resource-efficient solutions remain required, whether it’s for connecting heating, gas, or home equipment like a washing machine. Particularly in sanitary rooms that remain used by a large number of people, such as public, semi-public, and commercial sanitary rooms.
SCHELL, one of the initial points of contact for high-quality fittings for building technology, is also based here. The uncompromising quality, innovative goods, and, in particular, the strive for excellent and sustainable solutions is what our Olpe family firm is known for among fitters, dealers, planners, architects, and builders.
When you choose SCHELL, you are choosing high-quality “Made in Germany” items. And they all come from the same place. Starting with an idea and ending with a finished result. Technically inventive, creatively demanding, and produced by 450 highly motivated employees in two state-of-the-art facilities in Olpe.
Are you looking for a sanitary drinking water system? We have the system you need, whether you have one or 300 fittings.
SCHELL’s wide product range leaves no wishes, regardless of which criteria remain imposed on washbasin fittings or wall-mounted draw-off fittings in public sanitary rooms.
Showers remain frequently used in public, semi-public, and commercial sanitary facilities. Also, it doesn’t matter if you’re in a new or renovated building.
WC flushing systems are becoming more common in public, semi-public, and business restrooms.
Both concealed and exposed mounting options are available. Whether it’s contactless or manually operated.
As a complete system provider, we naturally supply mounting technology for all applications.
Appliance connection connections from SCHELL remain no longer required for safe water handling in the bathroom, kitchen, cellar, garage, or garden.
The brand Schell invented the angle valve. Also, fitters have relied on the expertise of Europe’s market leader in angle valve technology for many decades.
SCHELL brand offers a wide range of heating bathroom fittings, including appliance isolating valves, filling and drain connections, and radiator fittings.