Sanitary ware is a catch-all phrase for sanitary appliances used in toilets and bathrooms. As a result, sanitary ware refers to any product that interacts with pipes and is repaired by a plumber. It includes toilet sinks, washbasins, cisterns, urinals, pedestals, and more. You can buy sanitaryware online from the best sanitary ware brands at wholesale prices.
Initially, all sanitarywares used porcelain because of its great chemical resistance and easy-to-clean surface. However, with improved technology, today, we use several materials such as glass, granite, metals, and even plastic to manufacture sanitary products online.
The bathroom today plays a considerably larger role in the architecture and design of a home than it did in the past: it is no longer just a crossing point, but it has evolved into the family’s everyday life. As a result, bathroom products are becoming increasingly important, with the goal of selecting a unique style that blends in with the rest of the house.
In reality, with the right furnishings and sanitary ware, a bathroom may be transformed into an exclusive and comfortable area appropriate for a true wellness centre. The latest trends demonstrate that one of the most important aspects of bathroom design is choosing the proper sanitary wares.
Properties of a good sanitary ware product
The use of good sanitaryware has an impact on the aspect of saving money and water. The availability of a wide range of materials and designs for these sanitary goods strive to improve their efficiency and waste disposal.
- Low water absorption: Sanitary wares are generally placed in toilets and bathrooms. Thus, they remain surrounded by water and moisture. So, it becomes necessary for them to have a low water absorption rate. Sanitary ware with a high-water absorption tendency would result in damage and poor durability.
- Heavy load-bearing capacity: A sanitary ware product should carry a minimum of 400 kg weight. This is to make sure that the product doesn’t crack or break when exposed to a heavy load.
- Durability: A quality sanitary ware is durable. It comes in use several times a day. therefore, it is important that you get durable ware that serves you for a long time.
- Easy-to-clean surface: It remains extremely essential for any sanitary ware product to be hygienic. A dirty toilet seat or a urinal results in terrible diseases. It should be clean and healthy at every point. Thus, the surface must remain stain-resistant, easy-to-maintain, and dirt-proof.
- Efficiency: Water conservation remains a paramount objective while choosing sanitary ware. So, a good product effectively manages water.
Types of sanitary wares
- Toilet seats
- Water closet
Sanitary ware design options
If you want to restore or build a new bathroom, you can select from a variety of sanitaryware options. Today, there are numerous models and colours to consider in order to create the space of your dreams.
If you want a more traditional look, classic bathroom sanitary products with sinuous lines and neutral colours like white are a good choice.
Image Source: Villeroy and Boch
Alternatively, if you dare, there are other options for people who enjoy experimenting with forms and colours. You can also choose sanitaryware products online like wash basins with distinctive colours that contrast with the chrome, giving each piece a sophisticated and unique look.
Image Source: Pinterest
Sanitary ware brands
In India, there are numerous sanitaryware brands to choose from, both online and offline, so you’ll be spoiled for choice. When it comes to the bathroom, though, the sanitary ware’s quality remains just as vital as its appearance.
With a wide selection of colours and styles, bathroom sanitaryware is becoming more modern. So, here is a list of the best sanitary ware brands in India with a wide range of prices. For individuals who enjoy spending time in the bathroom, there is a luxury assortment of bath goods.