Siemens Home Appliances is renowned for its clever inventions and exemplary German engineering. With a history of over 174 years, today Siemens is one of the leading brands for kitchen appliances. The brand offers a variety of smart and intuitive products by integrating cutting-edge technologies with beautiful designs. One such product is the Siemens StudioLine flexInduction hob.
About the Product
The black glass and black steel trim on the Siemens premium studioLine flexInduction hob ensure that it blends in seamlessly with the other high-end studioLine appliances in the collection. Siemens studioLine flexInduction hob makes a bold design statement to complement any premium kitchen. It has top-of-the-line features like TFT Control, Dual lightSlider, and the cookingSensor.
Siemens 60cm steam ovens allow you to cook with steam, bake, and roast with hot air, or do both. In addition to meat, fish, a
FlexInduction hobs are capable of recognising the size and shape of your cookware automatically. If you’d like, you can easily link two cooking zones to make a much larger cooking surface. With Siemens StudioLine built-in induction hob, heat is only produced where it is required, whether it be in a rectangular roaster or several small pans with sauces and side dishes.
Therefore, Siemens flexInduction hobs are a necessity for versatile cooking as the cooking area may be customized to your needs.
EX677LEV5E – 60cm flexInduction Hob by Siemens
- 4 Induction cooking zones
- Flex zone
- Dual lightSlider touch control: Easily select and join the cooking zones of the induction hobs via one neatly arranged interface that illuminates when the hob is turned on.
- Switch off timer for every cooking zone
- reStart Function: Return to your selected settings simply by tapping on the power button within four seconds.
- quickStart Function
- Keep warm function for all cooking zones
- Home Connect
- Energy consumption display
Quickness of the induction hob
- PowerBoost function for all zones: Increase the power output of the selected zone by approximately 50%
- panBoost: Apply extremely high heat to your pan for 30 seconds and then automatically reset.
Design & innovation features
- 17 power levels
- Black ceramic cover for covering while not being used
- Count up Timer
- FryingSensor Plus: Maintains the desired pan temperature automatically after heating up to avoid scorching.
- PowerMove Plus: Adjust heat levels in three steps just by moving the cookware
Safety & quality features of the induction hob
- Digital – Two step residual heat indicator
- Automatic pan recognition sensor powerManagement function
- Automatic safety switch off
- Childproof lock function
- Wipe Protection Function
- Quick Stop
- Induction hob dimensions (HxWxD):1cm x 60.2cm x 52cm
- Required cut out dimensions (HxWxD):1cm x 56cm x 49-50cm
- Connection cable: 110 cm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- HZ394301 connection rail & HZ390512 Teppanyaki (large)
Click here to view detailed technical specifications of Siemens StudioLine induction hob – EX677LEV5E.
- M: +91-9967632127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Siemens has been a renowned German industrial and technological brand that serves the entire spectrum of the electrical engineering sector for more than 174 years. With a number of innovations that have genuinely transformed human life, Siemens has become one of the leading built-in appliance companies in India and the entire world. Consumers get complete access to a seamless world of innovative possibilities thanks to Siemens’ collection of smart products. The product line comprises freestanding models for cooking, laundry, refrigeration, freezing, and dishwashing, as well as coffee machines and vacuum cleaners, in addition to high-tech integrated home appliances.
With the introduction of coordinated and intelligently designed appliances, the brand is setting new standards for innovation, technology, and design worldwide.
Siemens StudioLine range of built-in appliances offers functionality and technology without compromising on design and sophistication. The StudioLine appliances are more than simply very efficient equipments; they represent an aspirational way of life and a symbol of individuality. In addition, the HomeConnect technology connects your appliances with the services of different partners – turning your house into a connected home. Therefore, Siemens products are designed for those who wish to make every day extraordinary.
The intelligent innovations and renowned German Engineering of Siemens Home Appliances are well known. The brand’s technologies are also top-of-the-line and meet the high standards of customers. Siemens contributes to the metropolitan way of life with its contemporary yet timeless design making the company’s products and services dependable and well-thought-out.
In addition, the brand’s appliances range includes the following:
Siemens India – Contact Details:
- Call: 1800 209 1850 (Monday to Saturday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
- E-mail: service.in@siemens-home.BSH-Group.com